Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,588)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flock of pigeons circling Pemberton Road

Not least because I am terrified of them, I have noticed that the flock of pigeons that circle the Green Lanes end of Pemberton Road gettin…

Started by Alice B

8 Jul 17, 2018
Reply by Kieran

Box Tree Moth - Kill or Cuddle?

I noticed this rather striking moth inside the house today. Having looked it up on the web, I'm pretty sure it's a box tree moth. The RHS…

Started by Hugh

15 Jul 16, 2018
Reply by John D

Seymour Road parking

Am I right in thinking some kind of parking restrictions kick in on Seymour Road tomorrow? Anyone got any details of this?

Started by Hugh D

4 Jul 15, 2018
Reply by JoeW

Trump in Harringay.

Unfortunately he flew over in one of the distinctive US helicopters a few minutes ago. If you would like to protest against his racist, sex…

Started by maggie

51 Jul 15, 2018
Reply by Shar

Rich house or Poor house?

Got a posting through the letterbox from Hat Trick Productions. See attached.  Sounds a lot like the show "Rich House, Poor House" where th…

Started by mflat

1 Jul 15, 2018
Reply by Roger

War of the Worlds ... Harringay

. The Americans have arrived. 9 Opreys flew over Harringay lunch time towards central London, with a number of them then circling Harringay…

Started by matt

35 Jul 14, 2018
Reply by Gordon T

An aerial attack?

Lots of these swarming over the Ladder. Any idea what's going on? (sorry for poor pics, snapping on my phone!)

Started by Lisa

17 Jul 13, 2018
Reply by Guitar Ahead

Dead fish in the New River

I noticed this afternoon that the New River between Hornsey Station and Wightman Road is full of dead fish and crayfish (floating on the su…

Started by Ros R

7 Jul 13, 2018
Reply by Madeline

Can you Identify these Harringay Butterflies?

I woke this morning to a garden full of white butterflies (I think small whites). They seemed to particularly like the purple loosestrif…

Started by Hugh

8 Jul 13, 2018
Reply by Madeline

Why don't more people complain about anti-social noise?

Someone in our street threw a humdinger of a party last night that is still going on now, with a group of people in the garden talking at t…

Started by MD

25 Jul 13, 2018
Reply by Christina Davis

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service