Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,588)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Proposed Safety and Accessibility Improvements for Wightman Road and Alroy Road Public Consultation

The changes to Wightman following the Harringay Traffic study have been revived out of the blue. The main benefits of this should be slight…

Started by Hugh

50 Jul 29, 2018
Reply by Gordon T

Disability issues and an interview with me about my film Last Legs

Disability Horizons have published an interview with me about my film 'Last Legs' featuring a mostly disabled cast and the associated proje…

Started by Stephen

0 Jul 28, 2018

Here it Comes! It's Raining

Hoorah!!!! First thunder clap at 16:21!!!

Started by Justin Guest

12 Jul 28, 2018
Reply by Justin Guest

Pemby Black Bins Uncollected Today?

Seems a couple of us on Pemby did not have our black bins collected today. Shame as mine is overflowing, covered in maggots and stinks!   H…

Started by Justin Guest

4 Jul 27, 2018
Reply by Justin Guest

Haringey cricketer stars in England Under 19 Test Victory!

Luke Hollman, who plays for North Middlesex CC in Park Road N8, starred in England Under 19's victory over South Africa Under 19's. Luke t…

Started by Mike Harris

6 Jul 27, 2018
Reply by Richard Woods

River defies weather

Anyone know why new river level is so high? Would have expected it to be low whatbwith lack of rain

Started by Sticky beak

5 Jul 27, 2018
Reply by Andy Rushton

Another local 15 story development?

Link to  Enfield Independent

Started by EMC2

5 Jul 26, 2018
Reply by matt

Alien footpath markings ...

... have appeared this afternoon on our road. Signal markers for our new friends the circling Ospreys (ala Trump) or something even more m…

Started by matt

16 Jul 26, 2018
Reply by matt

West Green Tavern up for sale

It seems the West Green Tavern is on the market.  By the look of the details given on rightmove the pub will stay, with the opportunity to…

Started by Tilly

119 Jul 26, 2018
Reply by Mavic Starfish

Haringey submits local plan to Government; confirms plan to convert Arena retail park

Haringey has now submitted its revised local plan to the Government, who will then examine it. Information on the plan & consultation i…

Started by michaelw

6 Jul 26, 2018
Reply by Jayvee

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service