Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,588)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Decline in house sparrows linked to car exhausts

More news on the filthy air front indicating that urban sparrow colonies are waning at the fastest rate where traffic-borne nitrogen dioxid…

Started by Liz

11 Aug 27, 2018
Reply by Geraldine

How to reduce atmospheric pollution in cities

" Fighting for Air " documentary on BBC 2 this evening at 18.00 showed how residents of Kings Heath, Birmingham managed to reduce NOx  poll…

Started by John D

10 Aug 25, 2018
Reply by Pamela Harling

Small victory for street cleanliness

Hi all, yesterday I called Veolia complaining about street cleanliness neglect in the ladder and today they sent these guys in the pic. Wan…

Started by Nadia

4 Aug 25, 2018
Reply by tigha

Fed up of dumped Rubbish..Langham place today

This is getting a joke. Haringey clean it up and then a few days it’s back this time blocking the road. This has got worse since Haringey…

Started by Nick Eftychiou

18 Aug 24, 2018
Reply by Alan Stanton

Does WOOD GREEN need some TLC?

Haringey Council have been awarded funding from the Mayor of London’s Good Growth Fund. Over the next two years, the Council will be using…

Started by Public Voice

6 Aug 24, 2018
Reply by Pat

Chatty Cafe scheme taken up by Costa

This is interesting if you hadn't already heard about it. I saw this morning Wood Green Costa is doing it on Tuesdays between 11 and 4. It'…

Started by Roslyn Byfield

1 Aug 24, 2018
Reply by tigha

Harringay Bridge - the most neglected bridge on the GOBLIN Line

As a result of another post added earlier today, I took a quick tour along the GOBLIN line on Google Maps to see what state the other bridg…

Started by Hugh

17 Aug 24, 2018
Reply by Glenn Wallis

UK Power Networks - compensation due for some in Harringay?

Hello! Today in Harringay Road I woke up to no power (from 05:20 and it is still off), this is I believe at least the 4th such outage since…

Started by Si

3 Aug 22, 2018
Reply by Si

Book Your stall now at the Community Hub Summer fair

The Community Hub Haringey (8 Caxton Road, N22 6TB) is holding Summer Fair on 15 September, 11am till 5pm. you can contact us to book a sta…

Started by The Community Hub

0 Aug 20, 2018

Sunday 19th: Meeting about clean streets

After a number of recent threads on here about the miserable state of our streets, a few of us are planning a neighbourhood meeting on the…

Started by Dan77

26 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by Shar

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service