Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,588)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fairland Park Open Air Movies - 15th September

The FREE annual Fairland Park Open Air Movies will be on Saturday the 15th of September. This year we're having a massive 6 metre screen wi…

Started by Friends of Fairland Park

3 Sep 6, 2018
Reply by Friends of Fairland Park

I saw a Dogtas in ....

.... a small town in Switzerland recently. Didn't know their operations were that extensive. It was part of a newer retail estate. Which m…

Started by matt

5 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by John D

Information Wanted re Serious Incident Involving an Lo Barking - Gospel Oak Train on Friday 31/08/2018

I have received credible reports of a serious incident in the Harringay area during Friday afternoon, 31 August 2018 that involved a London…

Started by Glenn Wallis

0 Sep 2, 2018

Water play / splash pad in Finsbury Park

Does anyone know if the water fountain play area in the playground has been fix yet? Can't figure out where I could find out if it's still…

Started by Lisa

6 Sep 2, 2018
Reply by BlaiseGV

How the BBC's 'Secret Life of Landfill: A Rubbish History' Changed my Perceptions

Last week, I saw an ad for BBC4's documentary Secret Life of Landfill: A Rubbish History and, as with many TV programmes, I thought I'd ho…

Started by Hugh

15 Sep 1, 2018
Reply by Alice

Barking - Gospel Oak Overground Update

This August bank holiday weekend the service will only operate between Gospel Oak and South Tottenham. To get further east, walk to Seven S…

Started by Glenn Wallis

6 Aug 31, 2018
Reply by Anka

Ducketts Common

Does anyone know why Ducketts Common doesn't have an entrance on the corner of Frobisher Rd & Green Lanes?

Started by Hugh Chapman

6 Aug 31, 2018
Reply by Hugh Chapman

Our Humble Garden Spider

This afternoon I took this speedy snap of a spider in the garden as I was taking some other shots. I magnified it on my screen to the actua…

Started by Hugh

11 Aug 31, 2018
Reply by YvonneR

Record Response to StART's Housing Survey

Many thanks to the members, followers and administrators  of HarringayOnLine for their contribution to StART's Housing Allocation Survey. O…

Started by St Ann's Redevelopment Trust

2 Aug 30, 2018
Reply by Hugh

New Haringey CCG Website. What do you think?

Haringey Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) recently launched a new website - http://www.haringeyccg.nhs.uk/  Tell Healthwatch Haringey: i…

Started by Public Voice

6 Aug 30, 2018
Reply by Michael Anderson

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service