Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,588)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cygnet Family Outing, Patient Mr Heron, Bloody Beer Can Trees....(and a can of White Truffles?)

On my way to Crouch End this morning, I saw the Wightman heron again. The other week he was on Wightman Castle (ahem). Today he was waiting…

Started by Hugh

9 Oct 18, 2018
Reply by Gordon T

Internet outage

Both Stamford Hill and Bowes Park exchanges are having issues. Openreach are working on it. 

Started by EyeSpy

2 Oct 18, 2018
Reply by Cat A

Anyone know what happened on Wood Green High Road on Sunday

Its been playing on my mind as the whole High Road was closed and there were lots of police and ambulance in attendance.  It looked as if i…

Started by Charlotte

2 Oct 16, 2018
Reply by Charlotte

Jazzie B honoured with Finsbury Park sculpture

Jazzie B of Soul II Soul has been honoured with a Finsbury Park sculpture. NME  (April 2013) Jazzie B said: “It’s a fantastic project and i…

Started by matt

0 Oct 16, 2018

Help Wolves Lane go solar!

As some of you may be aware - the old council plant nursery and garden centre in Wolves Lane was closed to the public last year. Since then…

Started by Pamela Harling

0 Oct 14, 2018

Drone flying low over my garden this afternoon

Not happy at all. I'm sure this isn't legal. I know big brother is everywhere and I actually have no problem with that. But in the privac…

Started by tigha

16 Oct 14, 2018
Reply by Robin2

New Holland & Barrett in Wood Green

There seems to be a new Holland a Barrett Health Food shop opening in Wood Green. It's a new double fronted place on the same side as M&…

Started by Birdy_Too

14 Oct 13, 2018
Reply by Keats Pereira

Parking stress on The Ladder and proposals for changes to Wightman Road

In response to Haringey's proposals for Wightman Road a group of local residents have been surveying parking on the Ladder "rung" roads to…

Started by Michael Anderson

32 Oct 12, 2018
Reply by Hugh

London Overground Barking - Gospel Oak Latest News From BGORUG

BGORUG issued two press releases yesterday and these are now up on our website: "Can't take the train crush? Take the bus!"  https://tinyur…

Started by Glenn Wallis

0 Oct 11, 2018

Rented Property Licensing Scheme

Changes have come into effect that extend enforcement of a licensing scheme for larger rented properties. The scheme is designed to target…

Started by Justin Guest

4 Oct 11, 2018
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service