Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,588)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is there a local mortgage broker who can urgently help a local MP, Kate Osamor? Or a landlord to rent her a private home?

Kate Osamor MP and her son have a joint income of over £130,000 pa. They live together nearby in Tottenham in a council house worth £750,0…

Started by Neil

15 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Gordon T

Prince - Chestnuts Park?

Does anyone know what happened to Prince who used to sleep rough in Chestnuts Park? He was always on the bench on the Chestnuts primary sch…

Started by Sarah

3 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Sarah

Ally pally fireworks sold out, where's best to view from?

Hi all. Just checked the website and all the tickets are sold out. Does anyone know if you'll be able to access the bottom of Ally Pally…

Started by Sarah

22 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Kevin Nairn

What a beautiful start to the day!

Started by Liz

2 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Michele

Pedestrian crossing by Hornsey rail bridge

Has anything been said before to the relevant people about the positioning of the crossing just after the railway bridge in Hornsey? As a p…

Started by Delacey68

9 Nov 13, 2018
Reply by Delacey68

TTTT (tottenhams top top trees)

Tottenhams street trees. Some lumps out here.  Proud monster trees on the avenue NI7. But the one on the high road near body music N15 is a…

Started by Keats Pereira

9 Nov 13, 2018
Reply by Liz

Haringay Stadium/Arena

I am wondering whether anyone has any history on the Haringay Stadium or Arena - if there is anything you could let me have, I would be rea…

Started by Judi

14 Nov 12, 2018
Reply by StephenBln

Rugby .... England vs All Blacks ...

.... where to watch? Saturday 3pm It's on Sky (who seem to have taken most sports away from the general viewer) The Salisbury aren't paying…

Started by matt

18 Nov 9, 2018
Reply by Mark Smith

Social class and rental accommodation

I've often noticed flat share and rental accommodation adds which ask 'professional' people to apply. Does this mean there are groups of pe…

Started by

15 Nov 9, 2018
Reply by Sarah

And the Guns Fell Silent.... A Recording: France 11am Nov 1918

I saw this incredible recording yesterday and thought it worth sharing. It is a sound recording of the moment the Armistice came into a…

Started by Justin Guest

1 Nov 9, 2018
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service