Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,587)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Big Green Bookshop is closing.

Sad news.

Started by EMC2

13 May 10, 2019
Reply by Ben Adam Sohawon

Urgent: EU citizens who want vote here in the European Parlament elections

If you’re a non UK EU national, you can vote here in the EU elections, but only if you’ve made a specific choice to vote here, rather than…

Started by David Schmitz

1 May 10, 2019
Reply by janice

Beggar outside Crouch End Waitrose with Dog

Does anyone know what his story is? He has a very healthy friendly staffy, Ive seen him there for over a year now, asked him if he wanted s…

Started by LJD

4 May 8, 2019
Reply by Anka

Dog bite on Hewitt Rd sat 4th May

I suffered an unprovoked dog attack this morning. As I walked  past a blonde lady with a bulldog on a lead, the dog lunged towards me.  The…

Started by James

1 May 5, 2019
Reply by Tina

Things not to do with your brand new BMW...

Drive into your neighbour's front bay whilst attempting curb-mounted parking for the first time is one of them. Probably best to avoid the…

Started by Peter S

6 May 3, 2019
Reply by Charlie

Come to Songworks Community Choir

Do you love to sing? Songworks has been running a successful community choir on Tuesday mornings for the past 3 years and we would love you…

Started by Singing Denise

0 May 3, 2019

London Skolars N22s Professional Rugby Team Offers Free Season to Haringey Residents

London Skolars N22s Professional Rugby Team Offers Free Season to Haringey Residents The club plays in League 1 of the professional game tw…

Started by ian hector

0 May 2, 2019

May Day Rally, Green Lanes, Harringay

Started by maggie

1 May 1, 2019
Reply by maggie

If you see a swarm of bees today... ...let me know.

Hi my hive swarmed today while I was out, bees last seen in Ravenstone Road heading in direction of Turnpike Lane. If you see the swarm tod…

Started by EMC2

8 Apr 29, 2019
Reply by David Parnell

Where are the bees ???

I have a small garden in Waldeck Rd with a beautiful Ceanotis bush. usually as soon as it flowers the bees descend, normally they love it,…

Started by sue fraser

3 Apr 26, 2019
Reply by BC

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service