Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,587)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Save the earthworms!

No they aren't furry and cute, they don't even have eyes but we should love them all the same. Here's why

Started by Liz

4 May 23, 2019
Reply by anne barwick

What happened by Ducketts Common yesterday?

Around 4.30pm the air ambulance landed and around 11.30pm Green Lanes by Ducketts Common was cordoned off.

Started by Charlotte

2 May 19, 2019
Reply by Michael Anderson

"Dumping" on Falkland Road

I have used inverted commas as I'm not sure if this is necessarily a case of dumping. At the Green Lanes end of Falkland Road, there are tw…

Started by Cian McC

15 May 17, 2019
Reply by Jon L

Summer Clubs for kids that aren't football?

Hi there I'm after a weeks summer club for a 7 year old that isn't football or sports. Anything creative would be good. Anyone know of any…

Started by Penguin

3 May 17, 2019
Reply by Penguin

Looking to create a Doula collective in North London

I am a newly qualified Doula looking to partner with other doula's to create a network of support in North London. Please get in touch if y…

Started by olivia festy

0 May 16, 2019

Huts- And Where To See Them

My garden hut is slowly dissolving at the base, and as a result it now looks like the Leaning Hut of Harringay. I need a new one. Anyone go…

Started by Justin Guest

4 May 15, 2019
Reply by Justin Guest

Harringay Traffic: Thoughts, Problems, Solutions

I have been on HoL for many years but I have been stunned recently by how many posts there have been on traffic and traffic related issues…

Started by Justin Guest

106 May 14, 2019
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Do Foxes Visit your Garden on Regular Basis?

I have one coming daytime and 2-3 coming every night. Sometimes he (she?) just "hangs around" with my 4 cats in the garden, sunbathing with…

Started by Anka

28 May 12, 2019
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Wood Green High Road Sherrifs

Who pays for them ? Seen them walking around in Two's Body Cameras and Hand Cuffs How many and area of coverage ?

Started by Bob Ruggles

10 May 12, 2019
Reply by Bob Ruggles

#BoxTreeCaterpillar now rife in Harringay

Hi Everyone, I've noticed that local garden centres are restocking box plants & if you are tempted to replace any box plants you've los…

Started by Sally

34 May 12, 2019
Reply by Sally

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service