Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,587)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fox problems & some analysis

Hi all I posted about foxes when I first moved to the ladder a few years back and the problem has only gotten worse.  As lovely as they may…

Started by Nanz

34 Aug 24, 2019
Reply by Shar

Events in Finsbury Park - an analysis

I thought the following tweets put forward by tom@tgraham deserved a bigger audience given the work he has put into compiling them.  I repr…

Started by Simon

7 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Madeline

Anyone know Zanzana Ouardia Amin?

If so, please DM me as I have found his identity card on the street and would like to get it back to him if he is local? Otherwise I will p…

Started by RNM

1 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by V Shipp

Nymph

Hi I just found this in my garden, in my hydrengea pot, to be precise. I did some googling and its a green assasin nymph. Is this a normal…

Started by AlexConx

1 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Jon C

Opening times for Haringey pharmacies over August bank holiday

The opening times and contact details for Haringey pharmacies open over the August bank holiday are located on the Haringey CCG website. We…

Started by Isha

0 Aug 22, 2019

Incident at Morum House Medical Centre

This morning, ambulances, police and back-up, looks serious.

Started by Xavier

3 Aug 21, 2019
Reply by Tris

Fly tippers taking the mick....

Hi all, Found those dumped clothes yday on Warham Road. Fly tippers really taking the mick here given that the warning sign is right abov…

Started by Dominik

57 Aug 21, 2019
Reply by JJ B

A Greener Harringay? Community Green Space Grants Available

Applications are now open for round three of the Mayor of London's Community Green Space Grants. Do you want to create or improve a green…

Started by Hugh

11 Aug 20, 2019
Reply by Gus Alston

Recycling: Throw and Hope?

If you are anything like me you want to do the right thing with regards lots of things, recycling being one. The key I find to ultimately f…

Started by Justin Guest

10 Aug 19, 2019
Reply by Bob Ruggles

gospel oak barking line

It is very welcome that they have finally got this line up & running. However the enormous cost & time overruns is a scandal. Years…

Started by william spring

25 Aug 19, 2019
Reply by Gordon T

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service