Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,587)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Male and female actors wanted for corporate short film for Haringey Council

Oooh, yes. Time to get your own back on the stars in Haringey People. (I have a few ideas about who should go for these roles..............…

Started by Hugh

3 Mar 28, 2020
Reply by Nick Louder

What’s happened to the Mail?

We haven’t had mail for any of the the three flats in our house on Pemberton for about a week now. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it…

Started by Elaine W

9 Mar 28, 2020
Reply by HoL Site Admin

sourdough

I realise this is lurching heavily into First World Problems but.. we always bought our bread from Music and Beans which sadly looks like i…

Started by Sarfraz

11 Mar 28, 2020
Reply by Helen New

New River Clean up set for Saturday 18 April

Dear all; After about six months of trying to find the right people at Thames Water and the Council, I finally found the people at the two…

Started by Cowper

21 Mar 27, 2020
Reply by Cowper

Haringey Reveals that Loss of Resident Parking Driven by Traders' Desire for More Customer Parking

N.B. As I understand it, this proposal is not coronavirus related. It would be a permanent change and was proposed prior to the current cri…

Started by Hugh

15 Mar 27, 2020
Reply by AndrewAW1

Flagrant flouting of new coronavirus rules in Chestnuts Park

Just come back from a walk with the dog in Chestnuts Park where a group of approx 10 men are enjoying an outdoor barbecue, clearing in fl…

Started by Mel

9 Mar 27, 2020
Reply by Robert Pike

is it worth going to Sainsbury's?

We had an online delivery booked for this evening but just had an email basically saying most of the things we wanted aren't available. My…

Started by Sarfraz

22 Mar 27, 2020
Reply by Sarfraz

Inconsiderate Neighbours

My neighbours have dumped a fence panel across the pavement in Warham Road. It is blocking the pavement to all users particularly the elder…

Started by maggie

5 Mar 27, 2020
Reply by maggie

Clap for our carers

At 8pm tonight we are invited to stand in our doorways and applaud the courage and commitment of NHS staff during these terrible times.

Started by Maddy

3 Mar 27, 2020
Reply by Geraldine B

Police in Finsbury Park

I went for a bike ride this afternoon in Finsbury Park. They have closed off several areas, including the river entrance on Endymion Road,…

Started by Maddy

5 Mar 27, 2020
Reply by tigha

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service