Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,583)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Garden Wildlife Watch: Bee spotting on the clematis

I'm very happy that the weather has turned warmer and the bees and butterflies are busy in the garden. This week I've spent a lot of time s…

Started by Liz

9 Apr 12, 2020
Reply by h4k

Good Friday on Duckett's Common

Or F**k-wits Common... ...what is wrong with people.

Started by EMC2

10 Apr 11, 2020
Reply by Hugh

Short film - London in Lockdown

I went for a walk Tuesday as my daily exercise. Whilst walking, I filmed central London in lockdown. It was so odd seeing London so empty a…

Started by Sticky beak

19 Apr 10, 2020
Reply by tigha

Supermoon pics?

Somewhat surprised to see no pictures on HOL of the magnificent Supermoon this week. So bright and the craters and mountains were clear eve…

Started by Liz

4 Apr 10, 2020
Reply by Liz

Accessing Coronavirus-related Information on HoL

As of April 10th, there are over 100 discussions on Harringay Online tagged coronavirus. These have now been further tagged to sort them…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Apr 10, 2020

Sing it from the rooftops

Live in Harringay Sing it from the rooftops performance is live from our garage roof at 6pm (Friday 10th April). Tune in live stream https:…

Started by Ross Joseph Day

0 Apr 10, 2020

This year's crops

I am happy to report that the corona virus lock-down has had no discernible effect on the garden - except perhaps to mean that I have been…

Started by Dick Harris

2 Apr 10, 2020
Reply by V Shipp

Our homeless are still without shelter

Was I mistaken last week when I thought I read that all homeless were being given accommodation during lockdown? I noticed the big fella wh…

Started by adamvietnam

8 Apr 10, 2020
Reply by adamvietnam

Easter biscuit bake - is it a good idea?

Dear All, My 13 year old daughter has an idea she wants to share with you all and get your response on.  She loves baking and with Easter c…

Started by Christina Davis

3 Apr 10, 2020
Reply by Catherine Smith

Brilliant documentary about one of the sailors at Greig Academy

This is awesome. It's a BBC documentary about one of the sailors at Greig City Academy. Really worth a watch https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/

Started by Rory

1 Apr 9, 2020
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service