Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,583)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Phone Calls from 033 3305 0466

I have received a number of calls from above number And chose not to answer it, as no name come up, expecting it to be a scam Seems many th…

Started by Bob Ruggles

1 May 1, 2020
Reply by Madeline

Large fire this evening at Firs House, Acacia Road, Wood Green - No reports of any serious injuries so far

Acacia Road Fire Acacia Road Fire

Started by Richard Matz

1 Apr 30, 2020
Reply by Hugh

Digital Memorial for Health & Social Care Workers Taken by COVID-19

The Nursing notes website has published a digital tribute to members of Britain's health and social care services who have lost their lives…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Apr 28, 2020

Fairlands Park During Lockdown

hi all My kid, aged 8, loves this park. I totally get the play things should be out of bounds and fenced off, but does the entire space hav…

Started by Vikram Dodd

8 Apr 27, 2020
Reply by lina

Who are the Noise-Makers on Hampden Road?

Who are the people playing absurdly loud music from a sound system on Hampden Road and what can we do about it? I’ve heard a couple of peop…

Started by Charlotte Brown

2 Apr 27, 2020
Reply by Marc Allen

Masks

Centres for Disease Control and Prevention website has simple instructions on how to make a very decent face mask. I have made two so far.

Started by V Shipp

16 Apr 26, 2020
Reply by tigha

Donations to food banks

Hi Harringay onliners The Burgoyne Road group have been great at collecting food for local food banks during this concerning time. I droppe…

Started by Rachael Tomlinson

5 Apr 25, 2020
Reply by tigha

Lack of Cars in Finsbury Park

I just wanted to comment on how much nicer Finsbury Park is now that it’s been shut off from cars. The park feels more open and the area be…

Started by rhianna

20 Apr 25, 2020
Reply by tigha

Reporting Coronavirus Restriction Breaches

In response to one of yesterday's posts, the Met tweeted Harringay online to provide the following url for reporting breaches of the Coro…

Started by HoL Site Admin

18 Apr 24, 2020
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

Traffic building up again

For a few blissful weeks there seemed to be almost no traffic around, even on Green Lanes. But since Easter, it seems to me that every day…

Started by Maddy

13 Apr 24, 2020
Reply by Andrew Parkinson

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service