Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,583)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Public Transport, Road Use and Street Life after Lockdown

A Dutch design model used to transform Leonard Circus in Shoreditch Bikebiz magazine has estimated that London’s public transport capacit…

Started by HoL Site Admin

10 May 14, 2020
Reply by Tris

Best Mobile Network Coverage - Research Project to Help Us Choose

I have been having lots of network issues - pronounced by having to work from home - and I want to discover what is the best network perfor…

Started by Brian Ahearne

2 May 14, 2020
Reply by Michael Anderson

Living Streets Group Harringay Virtual Meeting

I received an email from the Living Streets Group 'Our next meeting will be held virtually on Zoom at 8pm on Monday 18th May. Thank you to…

Started by Rich

0 May 13, 2020

Employment Rights Act 1996 - Now more than ever, this legislation could literally save your life

Employment Rights Act 1996 - this legislation could literally save your life and is more effectively utilised and enforced collectively –…

Started by Richard Matz

11 May 12, 2020
Reply by Richard Matz

To those who WFH (work from home) due to current situation - how do you find it?

I normally used to work from home 1-2 days per week  which was fine as I set my own schedule which includes some really random hours lookin…

Started by Anka

29 May 12, 2020
Reply by Anka

Dog attacked this evening

Hi.  My dog was attacked by an unleashed dog this evening on St Anne’s road shortly after 8.15. If anyone witnessed the attack can you plea…

Started by Conlon

10 May 12, 2020
Reply by Conlon

Bridge House Medical Practice - Harringay Surgery - Not Answering Calls?

Is anyone else having trouble getting through? It’s been like this for 4 days now. Up until this Monday they were regularly answering phon…

Started by air

20 May 11, 2020
Reply by JulieB

New River Path: Wightman Road to Hornsey Station

Hi all; I just wanted to say that the Wightman Road to Hornsey Station section of the New River Path is pretty much litter free.  People…

Started by Cowper

11 May 9, 2020
Reply by Elaine W

Edmonton Refuse Plant

Picked up a copy of Enfield / Haringey Independent last Week Seems that there are Now Seven Local authorities using this Plant Seems that p…

Started by Bob Ruggles

0 May 9, 2020

Drink Milk Campaign Launched as Thousands of Litres of Milk Binned - Get Doorstep Delivery

The government has launched a £1m drink milk campaign to aid ailing dairy farmers during lockdown after they had to bin thousands of litres…

Started by Hugh

11 May 8, 2020
Reply by Martin (Woodside)

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service