Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,583)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vet Visits During Lockdown

I think I might need to go next week as my cat is poorly. Similar to my hospital thread, anyone care to share what their vet visits have b…

Started by air

5 May 30, 2020
Reply by McFiji

St Ann's Meadow

St Ann's Meadow is a strip of land between Finsbury Park Avenue (by Sainsbury's) and Hermitage Road.  It is wooded and full of wildlife.  T…

Started by Cathy

19 May 29, 2020
Reply by Hugh

Has anyone been to hospital during lockdown for other issues?

Not Covid related but for different issues. A&E- Dental- ect I read somewhere that they have green /red zones? Hospitals like Whittin…

Started by air

20 May 29, 2020
Reply by Sarah

Wightman Road (Alroy Road) closure

So . . . 3 week closure of Alroy Road from  Monday 5th May . . . Perhaps finally there is some recognition of how much of a problem Wightm…

Started by DavidJ

21 May 26, 2020
Reply by Jimmy

Major transport change needed post lockdown

As lockdown is eased, TFL are preparing to support a major shift in the way that people travel around London. There is an expectation that…

Started by Living Streets Haringey

2 May 25, 2020
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Little Coot Family on the New River

Hey folks, some of you may have come across the nest that two coots built right near the bridge over the New River on Green Lanes opposit…

Started by Helen New

27 May 23, 2020
Reply by Helen New

Bats of Parkland Walk - Courtesy of Friends of Parkland Walk

The Parkland Walk is a natural feeding corridor for bats, sitting as it does with Highgate and Queen's Wood at one end and Finsbury…

Started by Hugh

24 May 23, 2020
Reply by Alan Sutton

Can you do the Harringay 10 minute mile?

(another new river photo post ... ) Beautiful evening on the Harringay New River path tonight Walking along I saw something I'd never seen…

Started by ant

7 May 23, 2020
Reply by ant

Planning Updates for Harringay's High Street

68-69 Grand Parade The application for a change of use from A1(retail) to A3 (restaurant) and the amalgamation of the two premises to creat…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 May 22, 2020
Reply by JJ B

Managing Streets During Lockdown continued

A previous post of mine kinda hit the skids in terms of popularity  - highlighting social distancing and getting to the park etc: https://w…

Started by TTTH

1 May 22, 2020
Reply by V Shipp

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service