Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,583)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

George’s Fish Bar - charging 50p to pay by card

We keep being asked to pay 50p to pay by card in here if the food comes to less than £10. I was wondering if they are actually allowed to d…

Started by Penguin

20 Jul 25, 2020
Reply by Alan Swann

Derelict Neighbouring Property

Random one, but wonder if the hive-mind might help... An elderly neighbour - whom we didn't know personally - passed away a couple years ag…

Started by MF

10 Jul 24, 2020
Reply by Jean-Marc Bany

Brouhaha

popped into Brouhaha yesterday for the 1st time,totally fab with the new layout,taking customers & staff Health & Safety to a 1st c…

Started by Ann

4 Jul 24, 2020
Reply by Penguin

FREE: Fairland Park event this Saturday!

There is a free event in Fairland Park this Saturday afternoon to launch a new physical activity programme, sponsored by Fields in Trust. S…

Started by Friends of Fairland Park

1 Jul 23, 2020
Reply by Friends of Fairland Park

Open air commute to work

This was featured in the Evening Standard recently: https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/londoners-crowdsource-tourist-buses-cheap-open-a

Started by TTTH

0 Jul 21, 2020

Finsbury Park Toilets now open and staffed

The Finsbury Park toilets re-opened last week, councillor Kirsten Hearn announced on Twitter. The toilets will be cleaned regularly throug…

Started by Liz

7 Jul 21, 2020
Reply by Liz

Re-opening of playgrounds

Playgrounds are permitted to re-open from today, however it looks like most won't be yet, but will open over the next few weeks: Haringey…

Started by michaelw

8 Jul 21, 2020
Reply by michaelw

Pubs & cafes...

Anyone been to any today? Do you feel comfortable?

Started by sam_b

8 Jul 20, 2020
Reply by Dave W

Haringey not removing Graffiti

I reported some BLM Graffiti which is in our local park, and this is what Haringey said in response So it's a free-for-all for Graffiti in…

Started by Darren Jones

18 Jul 19, 2020
Reply by Spiderman

Man Vocalising in Street

Hi all, This post is not meant to be judgemental, but I do feel like I need a better way to cope with what's been happening.  Several times…

Started by mflat

7 Jul 17, 2020
Reply by Leanne

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service