Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,583)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Parcel for Vanessa Berry on Effingham Road

I've had a parcel delivered in error for Vanessa Berry on Effingham Road and the full house number is obscured on the label. If you're on h…

Started by katia

13 Aug 29, 2020
Reply by Xavier

Missing Goose

Also missing are two penguins. All are incredibly heavy, as they're made of concrete, and they were attached to more buried concrete with m…

Started by EMC2

5 Aug 29, 2020
Reply by Michael Anderson

Rumbling tube noise from Victoria Line

Hi there, I live near Seven Sisters Road/St Ann's Road right above the Victoria Line. Recently I have noticed a rumbling, vibrating noise c…

Started by Alfred Jahn

21 Aug 28, 2020
Reply by Joe

Enforcing mask wearing in shops

I wonder whether I'm alone in wondering whose job it is to enforce face mask wearing in shops. For the second time in a week, on a visit to…

Started by Peter

56 Aug 28, 2020
Reply by KP

Traffic Accident Manor House

r a lorry at the junction no traffic moving in any direction. Pray the person is ok. Emergency services under the lorry trying to get to th…

Started by G C

5 Aug 27, 2020
Reply by John D

10 Days to Stop the Criminalisation of Trespass

According to the Right to Roam campaign: For a thousand years, trespass has been a civil offence – but now the Government is proposing to…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Aug 26, 2020
Reply by Xavier

Black Lives Matter Banner

Noticed yesterday coming down Lordship Lane towards Wood Green On Roundway Road Barrier Is it Council supplied or Approved ? Find it Offens…

Started by Bob Ruggles

13 Aug 23, 2020
Reply by Shar

Shooting a Film at The Salisbury?

Lots of people around. Looks serious.

Started by IanB

28 Aug 22, 2020
Reply by Michael Anderson

Tree Felling in Umfreville Road

As I write, a tree is currently being felled in Umfreville Road  to enable the paving of the footway to be completed.  The contractors c…

Started by Sue Dunn

14 Aug 21, 2020
Reply by Darren Jones

Signs of the Times 2020

A visual text on a hoarding on West Green Road in which six months of history is expressed

Started by Liz

0 Aug 21, 2020

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service