Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HMO application - Avondale Road - for *NINE* occupants

Hello, I would like to make people aware of a planning application to turn a property on Avondale Road into a 6 bed, 9 occupants HMO. Appl…

Started by Avondale Resident

9 Dec 16, 2020
Reply by Al

Beware of another phishing scam- parcel unable to be delivered DPD

These people are particularly persistent. I've had several of these messages, on 2 different email accounts.  They claim to be dpd (though…

Started by Ruth

8 Dec 15, 2020
Reply by Ruth

Generators in Finsbury Park

Has anyone else noticed how many diesel generators there are in Finsbury Park at the moment? Between the security hut at Hornsey Gate, film…

Started by RMW

6 Dec 14, 2020
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Covid mass vaccination: NHS looking for people for new paid roles

I spotted this in the Haringey Council newsletter & I thought it was worth publicising here: "The NHS is seeking members of the public…

Started by michaelw

2 Dec 13, 2020
Reply by Philip

South Harringay School Christmas ADVENTure Trail

The windows for South Harringay School's fundraiser are popping up locally in the streets around the school. Above are a few details from…

Started by Elizabeth

4 Dec 11, 2020
Reply by Hugh

Hewitt Road gets the festive treatment

Started by Hugh

1 Dec 10, 2020
Reply by Hugh

TalkTalk - BT

Had not connections this morning Used phone internet to get through and advised it was a local BT ( Carrier ) Exchange issue Just returned…

Started by Bob Ruggles

0 Dec 7, 2020

Proposed development of 5 storey block on Langham Close

There is a current planning application to add 2 extra storeys to the existing 3 storey 1930s block on Langham close (near the bus station)…

Started by TD83

20 Dec 5, 2020
Reply by Chris Waller

Stroud Green Library

Walked past it earlier today and all the books are packed up and it looks ominously like it may well be closing. Anyone got any info on wha…

Started by Hugh D

5 Dec 5, 2020
Reply by KP

E- Scooters

News report states they are currently not legal But notice a growing number in the Borough My issue is that many I see do not use lights or…

Started by Bob Ruggles

22 Dec 4, 2020
Reply by Godfrey

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service