Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (43,972)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Open air film at Fairland Park - this Saturday at 7pm

This Saturday evening at Fairland Park as part of the Green Lanes Festival we will be showing the award winning animated feature film, 'Clo…

Started by Adam in Events / Activities / Things to Do

2 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Adam

Stalker

A fox just trotted alongside all the way home. Barbara Woodhouse could not have trained him better. He left me at the front gate, which was…

Started by Takaokagiejin in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

6 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Catching moving images as still photographs

My stepson asked me about the above. What sort of equipment is needed and what sort of price would we/he be looking at.   I have no idea so…

Started by Glyn Kelly in For Sale / Want to Buy

1 Sep 12, 2011

Sash window lock / catch wanted - the 'lever' kind?

Looking for just one lock / catch to complete my sash window refurb. I bought one but it is the wrong kind. I need the one where there's a…

Started by AxP in For Sale / Want to Buy

1 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Gerry Platt

Legally parked car illegally towed away. Trying to help a disabled friend. Resolved!!!!

I am trying to help a friend of mine, and am a little bit stuck. He’s suffering from severe depression and is unable to work, so is on bene…

Started by Anette in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

34 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by tania

Morph is missing

Morph went missing from outside Zasman vet on Priory Road on the afternoon of Tuesday 6th September. He is tabby and white, a neutered…

Started by Nicky in Pets (including lost/found)

4 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by tigha

Live Art at the Festival

Rob Chau has arranged for an artist to create an artwork live art on Cavendish Road during the festival.  The work which will celebrate the…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Sep 10, 2011

Festival Events - Thursday to Saturday

Don't forget, before the big event a week tomorrow, there are a few other events associated with the festival from Thursday to Saturday:  …

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Sep 10, 2011

35 full police vans on our side of the park

What's that all about?! I asked if I should be worried and they replied "You're probably in the safest part of London right now". Do you re…

Started by Splinx in Crime, Scams and Policing

21 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

Heritage Open Days 8-11 September

While this scheme doesn't cover London which has its own Open House next weekend, if you fancy a trip out of the capital, there are lots o…

Started by Liz in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Sep 9, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service