Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (43,905)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dutailier glider nursing chair and foot stool for sale £65

We have a Dutailier glider nursing chair and matching glider foot stool for sale for £65. Great condition. Neutral upholstery with beech wo…

Started by Nat in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Jun 20, 2014

JR for Hornsey Depot: a £15m gap in Council's accounts?

IT APPEARS from the Council's Cabinet Agenda, that the Planning Application approval for the controversial Hornsey Depot site, is to be cha…

Started by Clive Carter in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

9 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

FOR SALE: Radley Ladies Gold Plated Enamel Bubble Bracelet Watch RY4134

Prize win.  In box with instructions.  Brand new.  Selling on the internet at around £90.  Offers? Collect from Crouch End.

Started by Cath English in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Jun 20, 2014

LOST KEYS

Dropped my keys earlier  this week Grrr. Top end Falkand- Wightman-Hornsey station  access road - New River path going south . If any eagle…

Started by gbee in Items Lost / Found

0 Jun 20, 2014

Gardner recommendation

I found David watts through haringey online. He did some general tidying up for me and was very reasonable and pleasant to have around. He…

Started by elizabeth read in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

0 Jun 20, 2014

FREE grey and white useful cupboard / wardrobe set - must go tonight (Friday) or tomorrow morning (Saturday)!

Hi folks,  We urgently need to pass on a couple of matching grey and white cupboards / wardrobes. They are in good working order. Pics are…

Started by Amy Nicholls in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

2 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Amy Nicholls

Estate Agents boards

Several agents boards near me (Langham Road) have been up for yonks and it seems to be the norm now for agents to leave the 'let/managed si…

Started by Philip in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

10 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

Builder recommendations needed please

Can anyone recommend a builder that they have USED and are happy with. Not just someone you know please - want a recommendation on their wo…

Started by Lisa in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

10 Sep 1, 2014

Piano wanted

I am looking for a second hand upright piano. Please contact me if you have one that you'd like to get rid of otherwise. Thanks.

Started by annie in For Sale / Want to Buy

5 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by annie

Furniture/household items wanted

I'm after a few items of furniture. Sofa (2 seater +) Wardrobe Kitchen bin Something useful for storing and displaying CDs Also a hoover,…

Started by Tim Miller in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

5 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Tim Miller

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service