Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,308)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Digital Support Volunteers Needed

Public Voice delivers a Digital Support Project in Haringey, through it's Healthwatch Haringey project and with funding from the NHS. This…

Started by Public Voice in Volunteering & Charitable Giving

0 Jan 17, 2022

Turnpike Lane is the friendly north London neighbourhood where you should look to buy - Metro

Turnpike Lane in the Metro

Started by Mavic Starfish in About Harringay

5 Jan 17, 2022
Reply by Sapphireblue

Roofers Recommended - A brilliant experience, so nice to share this with you all

I would like to recommend PJ Harris Roofing. Two brothers from Walthamstow. I had a leak in my bathroom ceiling on a Saturday. I Phoned the…

Started by rebecca in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

0 Jan 17, 2022

House clearance - furniture for sale near Downhills Park

I will be at the house all weekend for those interested in buying furniture priced to sell. Solid wood table Some glasdware Double Solid w…

Started by Gideon Henry in For Sale / Want to Buy

12 Jan 17, 2022
Reply by Nicole

Outdoor balcony and stairway supplier & fitter required

Hello Can anyone recommend a (reasonably) local supplier and fitter of metal balconies and outdoor stairways who are not going to cost the…

Started by B in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

3 Jan 17, 2022
Reply by Hector

Ogori bike rack: £20

brand new, never used.  It can be installed and adapted in any bike, even if the frame is not prepared for rack (ie some road bikes). Loca…

Started by Marc Pujol in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Jan 17, 2022

Samsung A12 32GB dual-SIM colour red, with protective case and screen film included: £100

Bought on August 2021, I've used it for a few months, but I needed something bigger. I stopped using it a month ago and it's fully formatte…

Started by Marc Pujol in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Jan 17, 2022

Party Wall Agreement - advice needed

Hi If the owner of the adjoining property to mine gets the go ahead to build a ground floor rear extension I will need a Party Wall agreeme…

Started by Mags D in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

17 Jan 17, 2022
Reply by Joseph

Now sold...19" LCD PC monitor.

19" PC Screen , has both VGA and DVI inputs ,an HDMI adapter is now included. Also, onboard speakers. In very good condition but now surplu…

Started by tim p in For Sale / Want to Buy

1 Jan 16, 2022
Reply by Ozbawn

Single bed base for sleepover-guest bed. Fits under a single bed. £50. mattress optional extra.

Here is a solid, well made single guest bed designed to slide under a single bed. Legs fold up and there are wheels to slide the bed along…

Started by Polly in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Jan 15, 2022

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service