Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (43,929)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm not the Only one who Sees the Need for Contracts with Local Govt - No 10 does too.

Following my recent post about the possible need for contracting with councillors, I received the following today: Communities Secretary H…

Started by Hugh in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

0 Jan 28, 2008

Earth Hour

May or may not be your bag, but had this sent to me via one of the networks I belong to: Created to take a stand against the greatest thre…

Started by Hugh in Miscellany

0 Jan 28, 2008

Just about a Tribute to Harringay in a Poem!

But don't get too excited. Found this on an archived web page whilst looking, at the request of Wikipedia, for a picture of the Haringey Kn…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Jan 27, 2008

'Greetings from Finsbury Park' .Gallery space in Finsbury park. Worth a visit

'Greetings from Finsbury Park' 29 December 07 - 2 March 08 Saturday & Sunday 11-dusk Gallery space in Finsbury park near the playgrou…

Started by Liz in Events / Activities / Things to Do

4 Jan 26, 2008
Reply by Liz

"Ladder Residents Happy with Traffic on the Ladder" - It's Official!

Some while back I wrote to a number of the councillors about traffic on the Ladder. The usual deafening silence from Mr "Traffic" Hayley wa…

8 Jan 25, 2008
Reply by Anna

St Ann's Conservation Area Advisory Committee

A new community organisation has recently started up covering an area in the north east of Harringay and beyond its eastern borders. The S…

0 Jan 25, 2008

Licence Application for Betting Shop No. 3. Do You Want the Good News or the Bad News?

This morning I received notification that planning permission for the change of use of 48 Grand Parade was refused by Haringey Council. Th…

5 Jan 25, 2008
Reply by TTTH

An Invitation to our Councillors and MP

Tuesday January 29th, 7.30pm, at the Civic Centre, Wood Green. The final betting premises licence hearing for Green Lanes is due to be hea…

Started by PeterPiper in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 Jan 25, 2008

Should Haringey Council Make More Use of Charging for Services?

Many of you will have seen the news item in the national press this week about a recent report published by the Audit Commission. The repor…

Started by Hugh in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

2 Jan 24, 2008
Reply by PeterPiper

North London Waste Plan

Message from the North London Waste Partnership: Councils in Barnet, Camden, Enfield, Hackney, Haringey, Islington and Waltham Forest are…

1 Jan 23, 2008
Reply by matt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service