Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,194)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Get it off your chest about customer service and find out what everyone else thinks

If you're anything like me, you regularly get peed off by poor customer service. So, intyeresting to recently find Plebble.com, a relativ…

Started by Hugh in Consumer Service Issues / Consumer Affairs

3 Oct 12, 2008
Reply by John McMullan

Council salaries hit by bank collapses

Haringey is believed to be among those councils whose payroll is frozen. Read more............

Started by Hugh in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

2 Oct 12, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Idiots guide wanted to the credit crises

Am I alone in not really understanding what this credit crises is all about and why we and america are having one? Are there any clever pe…

Started by RuthE in Miscellany

22 Oct 11, 2008

48 Grand parade is to become an amusement arcade

They seem to be working on doing up inside , does that mean the appeal against it becoming another betting shop typa thing was lost or is t…

Started by Simon T in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

8 Oct 11, 2008
Reply by Anette

Watch your purses and wallets, or Look out! There's a thief about! Part 2

Following John D's reminder to be on your guard at the Arena and confirmation from the LCSP meeting that the cash point scam is being playe…

Started by Liz in Crime, Scams and Policing

5 Oct 11, 2008
Reply by RuthE

Brrrr! Cold, isn't it?

It's been really cold the last few evenings. However, because a) I'm trying to save the planet here, people! and b) I'm really mean, I've d…

Started by Danzigger in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

9 Oct 10, 2008

Harringay's Name up in Smoke

Coming home this evening, I walked through Trafalgar Sqaure and came across the Memory Cloud instalation. Kinda fun - lots of smoke machin…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 Oct 10, 2008

See Harringay, Haringey through different eyes.

Harringay isn't all dog poo, fly tipping and litter...have a look at the Harringay,Haringey pool and see some beautiful shots of your neigh…

Started by Liz in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by alistairj

Did you get your HarringayOnline weekly update this week (especiallyYahooMail users)?

If no, check your spam/trash filter folder especially if you use Yahoo. Mine had been filtered into the Yahoo trash folder and I found it l…

Started by Liz in About Harringay Online

5 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Liz

Cleaning companies?

Can anyone recommend me a cleaning company? Both a one off deep clean service and also contacts for people that clean weekly? I'm fed up…

Started by Splinx in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

3 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Splinx

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service