Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,195)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Suggest we use the Action on Housing forum to keep discussions on HMOs and conversions together

Quite a number of people are expressing their concern over the increasing number of HMOs and illegal conversions, but as a couple of people…

Started by Liz in About Harringay Online

1 Nov 8, 2008
Reply by Alison P

The London Review of Books

I've got a years free subscription to give away for The London Review of Books. I've asked all my friends; one says it sounds boring and th…

Started by Danzigger in For Sale / Want to Buy

3 Nov 8, 2008
Reply by Sophie BBARR

Haringey warns of Christmas congestion chaos in Green Lanes

From the Haringey website: Haringey Council has today warned of looming traffic chaos around a Green Lanes shopping complex after two lando…

Started by Liz in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

14 Nov 8, 2008
Reply by Anette

haringey arts umbrella

I got a leaftlet through my door telling me that Omega Works on Hermitage Road is hosting a load of arts events. More details at www.haring

Started by Takaokagiejin in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Nov 8, 2008

Okay - New Game for Harringay Online

........or am I getting carried away sitting here in Fastech. How about we get in Blipfm and each week the best piece of music will be cho…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

3 Nov 8, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Halle-effin-loolyah!

Sorry to bore you all, but I'm wava over the moon. I've fixed my putah. Having been told by various experts that I'd have to clean install…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

7 Nov 8, 2008
Reply by Liz

Huge new urban park planned for Stratford

East London will be home to the largest urban park to be built in Europe for 150 years, organisers of the 2012 Olympic Games have announced…

Started by Liz in Miscellany

2 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Liz

Do you need planning permission for satellite dishes on the front of a house?

There's a couple of absolute monstrosities on Effingham which would put Jodrell Bank to shame. And they're usually right on the front of a…

Started by Stuart in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

2 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Michael Anderson

Computer hell and the weekly update

Sorry folks that the update is a bit 'basic' this week and has no links. We had to use the message facility on the site which only uses 200…

Started by Liz in About Harringay Online

1 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Fancy a Friggebod?

Since January 1st 2008 Swedish property owners are allowed to build a 15 sqm house on their land without a building permit - a so called…

Started by Hugh in Miscellany

2 Nov 7, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service