Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,199)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Feel your way through London (or NYC or Toronto)...or Harringay?

Here's an interesting idea. A citysearch tool that that lets you explore London by mood (naughty, sophisticated, hungover...etc). After cl…

Started by Liz in Miscellany

1 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Liz

URGENT - Please object to the planning application for THREE EIGHT METRE flag-poles on Green Lanes

I can't find anything on harringayonline alerting people to the planning application for three eight metre high flag-poles outside the new…

Started by Laura in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Liz

Do you want a gorgeous made to measure stained glass panel for free?

If you do I hope you are a qualified plumber that can fix my sink and loo. We can do a skill swap, I make you a gorgeous made to measure st…

Started by ladybird in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

6 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by ladybird

e-cards with a sting

A word of caution. This morning I received two e-cards. Luckily the first one was from a company I'd never heard of so, given my recent co…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Nov 25, 2008

Wards Corner Update

To follow up on this posting about Wards Corner, here is the latest news from the Haringey Independent

Started by Liz in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

13 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Hugh

RALLY FOR THE CHILDREN OF HARINGEY

This from Lydia Rivlin - she of the recently deceased Tottenham First: Another child has been tortured to death in Haringey while Council…

Started by Hugh in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

21 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Liz

HoL offline drinks tomorrow night - be there or be square

Just a reminder thats its the Harringay Online OFFLINE drinks tomorrow night from 8pm at the Salisbury Hotel. A chance to meet site members…

Started by RuthE in Events / Activities / Things to Do

1 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Liz

Tackling burglary in Harringay

Burglaries are on the rise in Haringey with around 10 committed a day and more than 350 homes broken into in the last six weeks. The credi…

Started by Liz in Crime, Scams and Policing

0 Nov 24, 2008

European online library launches - as if I haven't enough to distract me already!

This will be an amazing resource! From the BBC website: The British Library in London is among more than 1,000 cultural organisations mak…

Started by Liz in Miscellany

1 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Liz

Can we mention the C word yet?

Christmas that is. I'm starting to get excited already, but I'm an idiot about Christmas. If the ice skating didn't get you in the mood,…

Started by Liz in Events / Activities / Things to Do

6 Nov 23, 2008
Reply by Alison P

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service