Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,308)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ikea Ivar Shelves £30

I have a set of Ikea Ivar shelves going for £30. They measure 226 x 83 x 30. The set comes with the two side panels, the cross bar, and 10…

Started by Nicole in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Mar 27, 2011

The Specials at Ally Pally this autumn (and a few personal memories)

The Specials' 2011 tour is coming to Ally Pally. The Specials have a particular resonance for me. This Coventry band was one of the backgro…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

5 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Hugh

All the Friends of Railway Fields would like to say a MASSIVE thanks you to all those who came along to the Spring Launch yesterday!!

We raised an amazing £125 towards our beehives, which we are extremely happy about! So thank you to everyone who gave very generous donatio…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Mar 27, 2011

Missing Cat in Beresford Road

We have not seen our long haired tabby cat since Tuesday morning and hoped that someone may have spotted him.  We live towards the Green La…

Started by Sam R in Pets (including lost/found)

10 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by wholepint

Freebies for Police: where's the line?

I was in Hala yesterday when two PCSOs walked in and said hello to one of the staff behind the counter. They were then offered drinks which…

Started by in Crime, Scams and Policing

20 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Michael Cosgrove

Kinleigh Folkard Hayward moving in soon(-ish)

I recently chanced my arm with the MD at KFH to see if they'd give us use of their empty premises on the corner of St Ann's Road for the Ne…

Started by Hugh in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

4 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by John D

Bridges on the ladder used for dumping

The bridge on Cavendish rd is been being used to dump rubbish (again). It seems that they are seen as 'neutral zones' as the pavement is no…

Started by Nicholas in Consumer Service Issues / Consumer Affairs

9 Mar 26, 2011

Hope to see lots of fellow HOL'ers at the Friends of Railway Fields Spring Launch Saturday!!

Let us know if you need directions! We are just off Green Lanes by Harringay Green Lanes Overground, 5 minute walk from Manor House Tube! D…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Mar 25, 2011

Ginger Tom in South Tottenham

I'm an N15 lurker on HOL, but I'm hoping that someone knows who the fat ginger tom with a white bib belongs to. He's been hiding out in our…

Started by Alice Martin in Pets (including lost/found)

2 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Alice Martin

The oldest of the old

The number of centenarians in the UK is set to double by 2020. So what's it like to be 100? Words and pictures in the Guardian - and if you…

Started by Hugh in Miscellany

0 Mar 25, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service