Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,307)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Project fights street harrassment with mobile technology

There have been a few posts on HoL where women have mentioned issues with being harrassed by groups of guys on the street. So I thought…

Started by Hugh in Ideas for Better City Living

2 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Jen Wallis

"A couple with dreams, rather than people to be supported by the state until we died"

As part of the Young Foundation's Ageing Well Innovation, they have produced a short animation based on the conversations they have had wit…

Started by Liz in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Apr 3, 2011

Furniture being thrown out from Oakdale Arms after closure

As reported here, the Oakdale Arms pub on Hermitage Road closed down on 19th March and the building will very soon be demolished. There is…

Started by Gina O in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

3 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by maggie

Sparrow birdsong continues to decline in Haringey

The findings have been revealed in the RSPB’s annual Big Garden Birdwatch, a survey giving a snapshot of birds in our gardens year on year…

Started by Hugh in Local News and Stories from HoL

1 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Mary Hogan

would you like a free cherry tree?

In the greenhouse at North Harringay Primary School we have a few baby trees that we do not have the space to plant. Please let me know if…

Started by Adam in For Sale / Want to Buy

28 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Alison P

Spring party in Fairland Park on Monday 2nd May 10.30am-12.30pm - volunteers needed

The Friends of Fairland Park are proposing to have a spring party on Monday 2nd May from 10.30am -12.30pm. These are the activities we woul…

Started by Adam in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Apr 2, 2011

Harringay traffic flow consultation

'Harringay roads layout to be redesigned' The council has announced at a meeting last night that a one option decides all consultation wa…

Started by matt in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

11 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by matt

Ice Cream Parlour confirmed to replace Prospero's

I was passing the old Prospero's shop this afternoon and notice some workmen in the shop. I asked what they were building and they confir…

Started by Hugh in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

1 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Louise Nazeraj

I've just nearly been arrested!

It's a long time since I've felt the long arm of the law but you can read my exploits here http://opinion.ning.com/forum/topics/cupcake-is-

Started by Louise Nazeraj in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Apr 2, 2011

Alan Stanton asks for Charles Adje's resignation over Ally Pally (but Adje 'doesn't see why he should')

From the Haringey Independent A Labour councillor has broken ranks to call for his boss's resignation over the Alexandra Palace affair. E…

Started by Liz in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

25 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service