Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,302)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wanted - weekday accomodation

Hello, I'm an ex-resident of Harringay now living in Ireland.  I'm currently working in London and looking to rent a room for Mon, Tue and…

Started by Moroney in Accommodation Offered/Wanted

0 Jun 29, 2011

Local group needs your TV Vote today

Following my story on the Living under one sun project, today is the day to vote for Tottenham's Blooming Beds & Bees project!   Vot…

Started by Hugh in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

4 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Fairground Collective eye closed Hornsey Public Baths as a community design centre for education

Came across this via the mighty Twitter. Worth keeping an eye on? The Hornsey Public Baths site has been vacant for a number of years, an…

Started by Liz in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

0 Jun 29, 2011

Haringey teacher strike closure details

The Haringey NUT said 38 schools will be closed for the whole day, with 15 open for just a few classes. We are informed that the only schoo…

Started by Hugh in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

3 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Angela

Chestnuts Park this morning

Anyone know what happened in Chestnuts Park last night / this morning ?   The area around the northern-most gate on Blackboy Lane was cordo…

Started by h4k in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Jun 29, 2011

Love the Lee: the state of London's second river

Thames 21, a charity that campaigns for London's waterways, detail the state of the Lee River: Raw sewage is flowing through Tottenham, Cl…

Started by Liz in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

10 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

Coincidence?

I recently posted an email chain between myself and two councillors on a group i set up.  I did not blank out my email address.  Lo and beh…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea in About Harringay Online

2 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Jamboree Playhut Celebration. Please join us and show your support for this community resource

Jamboree Play Hut  & Transition Finsbury Park   Invite you to our   Family Garden Party & launch of ‘Finsbury Fruits’ Community Gro…

Started by JD in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Jun 28, 2011

Get 15 tonnes of eco-compost for your community or school garden, (just like South Harringay schools)

You may be eligible to receive 15 tonnes of EcoPark compost for your school or community garden. To find out more please contact London Was…

Started by Liz in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Jun 28, 2011

An answer to the bin problem on narrow Harringay streets?

There are a few streets in Harringay where the front gardens are rather tiny, are filled with steps or non-existent. One wheelie bin and a…

Started by Liz in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by pamish

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service