Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,302)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New farm shop?

As I was going into the tube at Manor House the other day (Tuesday I think), I spotted a pavement sign near Costcutters for a farm/organic…

Started by rosyrose in For Sale / Want to Buy

4 Jul 5, 2011

Turning the jerk dial down

Like most communities, both online and off HoL has a few moments of tension and some grumpiness. That's life. However, it doesn't mean that…

Started by Hugh in About Harringay Online

83 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Campaign for Real Ale Social in Harringay tonight

North London CAMRA announced a social in the neighbourhood tonight, via Twitter Schedule is 8pm Old Ale Emporium, 405 Green Lanes 9pm Gard…

Started by Liz in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

4 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Liz

Fox Language

As a result of a banterly exchange on Twitter (the origins of which I'm uncertain), I dug up a kinda interesting piece on trying to underst…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Jul 5, 2011

Giant caterpiller and summer fair

All welcome to visit the St Aidan's summer fair this Saturday (July 9) at the school, main entrance on Stapleton Hall Road. The school puts…

Started by Helen Riley in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Jul 5, 2011

London Indian Film Festival coming to Wood Green

Wood Green's Cineworld is amongst a host of venues showing films from the London Indian Film Festival  This summer, London INDIAN Film F…

Started by Liz in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Jul 5, 2011

Child's bike seat

Sorry to post again on this topic - could Paul who wanted the bike seat please get in touch with me asap on 8341 1469, otherwise I'll offer…

Started by Maddy in For Sale / Want to Buy

1 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Paul Harvey

Volunteering at Back 2 Earth Tottenham

Volunteering opportunity   Back 2 Earth are a charity based in Tottenham, North London. We have recently started an ambitious project to cr…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Volunteering & Charitable Giving

0 Jul 4, 2011

Catch bugs with your iphone

Via our friends at Project Dirt Pooter is a social iPhone game where you take pictures of bugs, identify them and then compete in leagues a…

Started by Liz in Miscellany

0 Jul 4, 2011

Latest Planning Applications List

41 Effingham Road N8 0AA  Certificate of lawfulness for erection of rear ground floor infill extension CERTIFICATE OF LAWFULNESS (PROPOSED…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Jul 4, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service