Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,297)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jazz at The Salisbury

Hello eveyone. I'd like to draw everyones attention to a Jazz night i run every two weeks in the Salisbury. We've been going for a while bu…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury in Events / Activities / Things to Do

3 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Jazz at The Salisbury

Making bins fun to use

The BBC reports that bins are to be installed in central London that will make throwing your rubbish away a more satisfying experience. The…

Started by Liz in Miscellany

5 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by StephenBln

Jupiter?

Can anyone else see Jupiter? My nephew is swearing blind (and swears by his fancy star rover app) that Jupiter is visible over the other si…

Started by MzMoore in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

3 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by MzMoore

Save Gaby's Deli

Not local this, but surely a London institution - Gaby's Deli on Charing Cross road, one of the last decent independent low-priced places t…

Started by Maddy in Miscellany

3 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by rosyrose

READ / PLAY MUSIC ?

It would be very helpful if someone could play ( piano or organ ) the bass line of a couple of choral pieces so I could record them for lat…

Started by John D in For Sale / Want to Buy

4 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by John D

Grrrr... BT

HELP! Does anyone know how to navigate BT's hopeless Customer disService teams? Earlier this month, we lost all phone and internet connecti…

Started by Kit in For Sale / Want to Buy

4 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Kit

Tastebuds, West Green Road

Hi all Not sure if this is the right category to post such things in, but a few months ago a new restaurant/take away has opened up on the…

Started by Kim in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

2 Sep 30, 2011

New appeals following murder in Wood Green

Appeal type Crime Incident Date 29/09/2011 Incident Location The Broadway, Wood Green N22. Description Detectives are appealing for witne…

Started by Harringay SNT in Crime, Scams and Policing

0 Sep 30, 2011

How did the Turkish community start in the Green Lanes area?

Hello Hol community,   I'm doing a study for my course on how the Turkish community became established on Green Lanes. I'm thinking particu…

Started by Simon in Local History (See History Group for main postings)

12 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by L F T Snowflake

Grrrr.....Virgin

I used to sit back and wonder what all the fuss was about with Virgin. I've had them for years from Telewest days and they've always been f…

Started by Hugh in For Sale / Want to Buy

21 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Brenda

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service