Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,302)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Keys found in Fairland Park

I found some keys in Fairland Park this morning at 11am....message me if you think they might be yours.   Sue 

Started by Sue in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Jan 14, 2012

Voter Apathy in Haringey...

Do you believe voting is giving you a democratic choice OR is it a tokenistic gesture in a political party stronghold area?

Started by Seema Chandwani in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

14 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Seema Chandwani

Council opt to light up our season: Haringey notch up biggest rise in Xmas lighting as others cut

The BBC have this morning published the results of a freedom of information driven survey on how much the spending of London's councils…

Started by Hugh in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

10 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Seema Chandwani

'Essential and necessary' "Riots" transfers to Tottenham Theatre

Kingsley Ben-Adir as Sylvester Brown in The Riots at the Tricycle Theatre Photo: ©Alastair Muir 'Essential theatre, expertly done' Mail On…

Started by Hugh in Events / Activities / Things to Do

3 Jan 13, 2012

Harringay-based blog on Surinamese food

If you're food pioneer and have got to the point of feeling jaded with every need food you've discovered, how about giving Surinamese a go.…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Jan 13, 2012

Find out about starting a local council for your neighbourhood

In my mailbag this morning:   You may well have considered the possibilities of local - truly local - governance. We at NALC (the National…

Started by Hugh in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

7 Jan 13, 2012

Campsbourne School

Does anyone know much about Campsbourne School? We are looking at it as a choice for our 4 year old. I've had mixed views from various peop…

Started by Harringay in For Sale / Want to Buy

5 Jan 13, 2012

Jewellery repair recommendations

I need a chain replacing on a necklace and facets restoring on a ring. Nothing terribly complicated or lucrative but I'd like to use a jewe…

Started by dawnage in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

2 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Mook

Warning - Scam waste removal men

Hello,   I just thought I would warn others that a man came round to our house (just off phillip lane) and asked if we wanted him to remove…

Started by Lucy W in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

3 Jan 13, 2012

A new type of telephone scam?

I'm at home a lot, so I get the usual Hello, "we're offering you blah, blah blah" which I either just hang up on or sometimes string along…

Started by Liz in Crime, Scams and Policing

1 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Lydia R

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service