Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,303)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fast food outlets targeted by council

This is good start but I wonder if it is enforcable seeing as they cannot do it with betting shops Article from Haringey Independent below…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 May 21, 2012
Reply by Angela

Ziggy found!

Ziggy has been out for a few nights now, he often goes out but usually comes back a few times a day and always meows back when we call him…

Started by cara howard in Pets (including lost/found)

2 May 21, 2012
Reply by Sarah Lou

Man and Van recommended in the area?

Hi! I'm moving back to Harringay next week and have most of my moving sorted out now, with friends and family kindly pitching in. However,…

Started by Sharon in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

7 May 21, 2012
Reply by Kevin O'Shea

Ducketts Common outdoor gym and courts officially open today (21/05/2012)

Just got back from the new gym and courts, which officially opened today at Ducketts Common. There are still a few minor items to sort out,…

Started by friends of ducketts common in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 May 21, 2012

Chelsea Flower Show tickets for Friday the 25th of May 2012 (5.30 - 8), for sale

Hi,  I have two spare tickets for the Chelsea Flower Show for Friday the 25th of May 2012. They are late afternoon / evening tickets (5.30p…

Started by Matt in For Sale / Want to Buy

3 May 21, 2012
Reply by Matt

Zadok the Priest and other Coronation anthems on the Ladder: Sing or Listen

The second of the 'Music on the Ladder' events at St. Paul's Church is 'Come and Sing Handel's Four Coronation Anthems' on 20 May 2012…

Started by Hugh in Events / Activities / Things to Do

3 May 21, 2012
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

window cleaner - latest recommendations

I tried http://www.cleantouchwindowcleaning.co.uk/contactus.php but no answer. Anyone else got a recommendation. I live in the gardens.

Started by neiltingley in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

1 May 21, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Running at Finsbury Park

Hello, I was wondering if there are any groups/people running locally for fitness at Finsbury Park? I just running for fitness, and I get…

Started by Bulent Ozlem in For Sale / Want to Buy

3 May 21, 2012
Reply by neiltingley

Healing is in the heart event ... 26th May, 2nd and 5th of June

Living Under One Sun has a special new event that might just do your heart some good ... check our website for details here ... and don't f…

Started by Living Under One Sun in Events / Activities / Things to Do

1 May 20, 2012
Reply by neiltingley

Yoga for pregnancy

I live on the ladder and wanted to find a good local yoga class to go to, not too far from home. I was really pleased when I found Julie To…

Started by Mrs McFly in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

7 May 20, 2012
Reply by Salsa

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service