Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,302)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seedlings up for grabs

my mother-in-law has been rather optimistic about the capacity of my garden and allotment. and as a result I have a lot of left over seedli…

Started by David Deane in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

7 Jun 23, 2012

Come along and get a taste of Park View's cultural extravaganza!

We hope that you are looking forward to Parkstock as much as we are! Come along and get a taste of Park View's cultural extravaganza this…

Started by Park View in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Jun 23, 2012

ROFL: "Fitted Kitchen" in a Ladder bedsit

A recent Gumtree advert that described a newly listed property as a "stunning bedsit" included the picture above and the description: "Th…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

17 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Looking for volunteer plasterer/builder help to enable an art project in Turnpike Lane

You may be aware of the Sustrans DIY Streets – Turnpike Lane/West Green project that has been going on over the last two years to improve t…

Started by Julia in Volunteering & Charitable Giving

2 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Julia

URGENT! WANTED !! I need a copy of LAST WEEK'S "HARINGEY INDEPENDENT" free newspaper

Hi, If anyone has LAST WEEK'S / WEEK BEFORE newspaper or knows where i can find one please let me know ASAP happy to come and collect it!!…

Started by byl999 in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

20 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by byl999

Ducketts Common Community Classic basketball event today 10:00-17:00 - 23/06/2012

Everyone is welcome to pop over to Ducketts Common today and see some amazing skills on the new basketball courts ...

Started by friends of ducketts common in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Jun 23, 2012

New street art, Turnpike Lane.

Renowned street artist Shepard Fairey commissioned for north London mural Work by artist who rose to prominence with Obama 'Hope' poster is…

Started by maggie in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Jun 23, 2012

Argos desk, free to collect from Burgoyne Rd

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/6172918/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7COffice%2C+PCs+and+phones%7C14418968/c_2/2%7C14418968%7COff

Started by Elin in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

0 Jun 23, 2012

Making it easier to decode who's replying to who in the forum

Over the years, we've tried two options with the way the forum works - flat and threaded forum replies. Flat is where no replies are indent…

Started by Hugh in About Harringay Online

2 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Hugh

New Tottenham Singers - tickets still available

Following their success at Christmas, The New Tottenham Singers present their 2012 Summer Concert 'Singing for Joy' at 7.30 pm on Saturday…

Started by John D in Events / Activities / Things to Do

1 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by John D

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service