Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Olympic torch relay passes Ducketts Common and Turnpike Lane 25.07.2012

I've seen some amazing photo's today of the Olympic torch passing through Haringey. To add a little flavour and give an idea of the atmosph…

Started by friends of ducketts common in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

2 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Maddy

Short let and/or catsitter wanted mid Aug-late Sept!!

Hi guys, I'm away for around 6 weeks and I wonder if anyone knows of someone needing a room for this time (or period within). Lovely large…

Started by debbie cramer in Accommodation Offered/Wanted

4 Jul 26, 2012

SAVE WARDS CORNER ~ ALTERNATIVE PLANS - MEETING TONIGHT ! 7:00pm Thursday 26 July

~* RESTORATION FORWARDS! *~ The Wards Corner Committee have proposed and submitted an alternative plan to that of Graingers which has the…

Started by byl999 in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

0 Jul 26, 2012

Missing cat

Our Cat has been missing for over a week. Since we moved to the tower gardens area he's been disappearing for days at a time which makes me…

Started by B in Pets (including lost/found)

5 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Jessica

Alexandra Palace Torch Relay - Free Tix

I have some tickets for the evening celebration at Alexandra Palace Wednesday 25 July (doors 4pm, starts 5pm). Can anyone use them? I can't…

Started by scott m. in Events / Activities / Things to Do

17 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by L F T Snowflake

Olympic Torch bearers through Haringey

As I have just had the pleasure to watch the Olympic torch pass along Lordship Lane at the corner of Somerset Close I thought that I'd shar…

Started by Raymond in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

5 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Michael Anderson

Ally Pally Torch Party

Hi there,   Is there anyone with tickets to the torch event at Ally Pally tomorrow who knows what entrance to go in? Doesn't say on the tic…

Started by Emma S in Events / Activities / Things to Do

17 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by L F T Snowflake

The Community's Torch Pictures Storified

Click here to see a collection of photos that were published into the ether this evening:

Started by Hugh in Local News and Stories from HoL

0 Jul 25, 2012

A moment to shine...Olympic torch in Harringay

It was an electric atmosphere in Haringey this afternoon as the Olympic torch came to town, and we got a front row seat to capture some of…

Started by Dinendra in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Julia

Deregulation of FOBTs proposed.

Aaaaaaarghh. Have a go at adding comments on this Guardian piece, they are nearly all libertarian freedom-to-do-whatever tools. Calling M…

Started by pamish in Miscellany

3 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service