Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,256)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Some 1970s photos of Wood Green Alexandra Park station

Found these pictures on Flickr by Paul Kearley of Alexandra Palace staion before it was so named.

Started by Stephen Middleton in Local History (See History Group for main postings)

1 Aug 11, 2022
Reply by Jeremyb

Great cleaner wanted

Hi I’m looking for a cleaner to start asap and would like a recommendation. One a fortnight for 3 or 4 hours. I need someone who is actuall…

Started by Emma in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

1 Aug 11, 2022
Reply by Alev

Can you help fix things for others?

Help people to not throw away so much by joining our free repair effort. Local people are asking for a hand fixing the stuff they have a bo…

Started by Chris Setz in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

3 Aug 11, 2022
Reply by Chris Setz

Lovely 1 bed garden flat available for rent unfurnished from beginning September on Duckett road.

Hi there, if anyone is looking for a rental, my one bed flat is up for rent soon. please message for info if interested. thanks so much jos…

Started by justin & josie in Accommodation Offered/Wanted

1 Aug 11, 2022
Reply by e

Free bubble wrap

Medium box of bubble wrap rolls. Collection from ladder.

Started by Hannah in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

2 Aug 11, 2022
Reply by Hannah

Free vacuum cleaners (TAKEN)

I'm having a clear out and I'm getting rid of two vacuum cleaners I've inherited along the way - one cordless and one normal.  They both wo…

Started by Betty Careless in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

0 Aug 11, 2022

After-School Nanny Needed

Hi there, We are in need of an after-school nanny to look after our children (aged 3 and 6) from 3.30-6.30pm Mon-Thurs. We live in the Herm…

Started by NatashaN4 in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

0 Aug 11, 2022

Free Children's Activities at Lordship Rec's The Hub

There will be FREE CHILDREN'S CRAFT ACTIVITIES as part of the Tottenham Flower and Produce Show to encourage children's entries. The events…

Started by Liz in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Aug 11, 2022

Best Amateur Baker in Harringay 2022

Hello amateur bakers! After a successful competition in 2021, the Best Amateur Baker competition is back at the Harringay Village Fete 2022…

Started by Pete in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Aug 11, 2022

All drivers, motor-cyclist and cyclists - You now MUST give way to pedestrians at junctions

It seems to me that most vehicular road users of all types are unaware of the change that came into force at the start of this year. Rule H…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

16 Aug 11, 2022
Reply by Justin Guest

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service