Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,302)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

London Cooperative Society

I noticed a new Co-op Funeral outlet in High Street Hornsey recently (near church tower). At Hornsey Historical Society today a man named N…

Started by Lesley Ramm in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Madeline

Flat share or room to rent for Italian student

Does anyone have a spare room or needs someone to flat share from next weekend onwards?  I have a distant relative coming over from my vill…

Started by Sam R in Accommodation Offered/Wanted

0 Sep 7, 2012

Park Theatre, Finsbury Park

I arranged to go on a tour of the Park Theatre being developed behind Finsbury Park tube station today and got the time wrong. I was lucky…

Started by Hugh in Local News and Stories from HoL

2 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Great World Cinema Films Free Each Month at the Asian Centre

I've been posting the monthly free film screenings at the Asian Centre for a few months now. Having just posted the latest batch, I thought…

Started by Hugh in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Sep 6, 2012

Muswell Hill Market - New Venue!

Hi Everyone, Muswell Hill Market is re-launching this Saturday at 'The village' in Muswell Hill Broadway. There will be loads of great st…

Started by Jet Payne in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Sep 6, 2012

VSO fundraiser

Has anyone received the visit of a charming VSO fundraiser? Fair enough to raise a small amount for a worthy charity, fair enough to set up…

Started by Isabelle in Crime, Scams and Policing

9 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by pamish

Lee Valley White Water Centre Reopens

After an exhilarating summer hosting the London 2012 Canoe Slalom Events, the Lee Valle White Water Centre is ready to let 13,000 litres…

0 Sep 6, 2012

If you're visiting us, get off at Shirley Robertson, Malcolm Cooper or Theresa Zabell

Tfl have got into the Olympic groove by publishing a couple of reconfigured underground maps replacing station names with olympic stars.…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Sep 6, 2012

Book a Segway "Personal Transporter" Rally at Alexandra Park

Next month you'll have the opportunity to book a slice of time to around Alexandra Park on Segway Personal transporter. A quick flick ar…

5 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Temporary planning law changes to double size of extensions allowed under "permitted development"

Interesting stories in papers today about how planning laws are going to be changed to double the size of extension allowed without plannin…

Started by ant in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Lou

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service