Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,302)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

home needed urgently for beautiful young black cat

Im posting this on behalf of a colleague who has moved into a flat were no cats are allowed He is still very young...not sure exactly how…

Started by tigha in Pets (including lost/found)

5 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by tigha

Widescreen TV available

Hi All, I've finally taken the plunge and upgraded my trusty Bush 26" Wide-Screen CRT TV so its going spare to anyone who want to come and…

Started by adamvietnam in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

3 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by adamvietnam

Sharing favourite local walks

We've chatted before about favourite local walks. The other day I started plotting a few local walks to kick off the process of neighbour…

Started by Hugh in Events / Activities / Things to Do

5 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Yasin G

N4 Supper club

Hey chaps, a very nice feature just came out in the Islington Gazette.  Makes an interesting read if you got a minute or two. http://www.is

Started by Cris Cristo in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

2 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Cris Cristo

Clothes And Shoes For Recycling

I've got 2 massive bags of womens clothes and shoes that need to go - around size 10 and shoe size 4-5-  any suggestions where they would b…

Started by Shez Shez in Volunteering & Charitable Giving

8 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Shez Shez

Sport Groups in Haringey

Trax Weekly Coaching SessionsEvery Saturday, 10am Downhills Park Café www.thetrax.co.uk Whine on WheelsRoller Skating Disco for girls 14 –…

Started by Liz in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Sep 7, 2012

Reducing Car use

So I was dropped past the Arena Shopping centre today. A luxury, but we'd just taken the dog to the Vet and my partner wanted to pick up so…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ) in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

27 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by hob

Free Salsa Classes for 50+

Free Salsa Classes for 50+ at Wood Green Library Starting Wednesday 12th September 2012 then Every Wednesday from 4.30 to 5.30pm For detail…

0 Sep 7, 2012

Life Drawing, Portrait & Clothed Figure Drawing Classes at Hornsey Library

Thursday mornings from 10-1 in the Original Gallery at Hornsey Library 13th September - 6th December 2012 (No class 1st November - half ter…

0 Sep 7, 2012

Drop in drama classes with Jacksons Lane Theatre at Wood Green Youth Library

Do you love to act? Go along to the Youth Library at Wood Green and join Jacksons Lane Theatre for drop in drama classes with professional…

0 Sep 7, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service