Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,299)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Epson Stylus Photo Printer Cartidges - free

We have several black and colour (all in one) cartidges to fit a Epson Stylus Photo 810, 820 or 830 printer. DM me if you want them. Michel…

Started by Michelle in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

0 Nov 15, 2012

Large Room/Studio Still Sought

Hi there, Just to let everyone know that I am still looking for a large room/Studio with either a garden or access to a garden on The Ladd…

Started by L F T Snowflake in Accommodation Offered/Wanted

7 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Looking to buy a small flat with garden/yard

A relative of mine is hoping to find a studio or one-bedroom for sale in the area, which has access to a private garden or courtyard or som…

Started by Isabelle in Accommodation Offered/Wanted

1 Nov 15, 2012

Seeking a warm room to rent

Katalin, who is currently staying at our house short term, looking for a work in the charity sector, is seeking a room for minimum one mont…

Started by Mark Thorpe in Accommodation Offered/Wanted

2 Nov 15, 2012

Two Bed Half House for Rent

Hi there My lovely tennants are moving out so looking for equally lovely proffessionals or family to rent it from beginning of December. It…

Started by C Beasley in Accommodation Offered/Wanted

3 Nov 15, 2012

Harringay's Cashmob Gets a Mention on BBC TV

Richard McKeever of Bowes and Bounds who helped me set up the cash mob for Harringay Market has just sent me this clip from the BBC. O…

Started by Hugh in Local News and Stories from HoL

4 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by shilps2

Children's storyteller wanted

Anyone local who does storytelling for children? We're looking for one to take part in our Tree Dressing event on Saturday 1 December. The…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

4 Nov 14, 2012

Christmas Opening Times for The Salisbury

Some dates for your diaries: Christmas Eve- 4pm-midnightChristmas day- Midday-3pmBoxing Day- Closed Thursday 27th- 5pm-11.30pmFriday 28th-…

Started by Liz in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Nov 14, 2012

Remembering the first broadcast from Ally Pally

Did anyone listen to this radio programme which talks about the first broadcast from Ally Pally?

Started by Adam in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

5 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

Buy a Copy of the Unique Harringay Park Estate Plan from 1885

The Map The plan covers the Harringay Ladder from Endymion Road to Hewitt Road. The northernmost two roads are not shown in their entire…

Started by Hugh in About Harringay

0 Nov 14, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service