Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,303)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anthony Pepe gets Sunday Times Award

Congratulations to local estate agents Anthony Pepe for their success in receiving the 'Best Small London Agency' award 2012 in the Sund…

Started by Hugh in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

3 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by DavidJ

Jazz at The Salisbury Presents - Sunday February 24th - The Gareth Fowler Quartet and Play Trio

This SundayThe Gareth Fowler QuartetJazz @ The Salisbury's association with Birmingham's Jazzlines continues with the arrival of this stell…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Feb 21, 2013

Car body repairer - recommendation wanted

Has anyone had any dealings with one locally that they could recommend? Any advice gratefully received.

Started by Nick G-T in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

1 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by mlamle

Free sofa

Does anyone need a sofa? We have one we no longer need. It is a  two-seater sofa, a little faded in places, but otherwise in good condition…

Started by AmyR in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Feb 20, 2013

Smash and run on Falkland

If anyone has any details of a smash and run involving a parked silver estate, mid Falkland, I'd be grateful to hear from you. The incident…

Started by Nick G-T in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Feb 20, 2013

John Lewis Gift Box anyone?

Grey John Lewis gift box. Have had this since Christmas (came with a dressing gown), have kept hold of it in case it came in useful for any…

Started by Kerry-Ann Goode in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

0 Feb 20, 2013

Mindfulness Meditation

Hi Wonder if anyone knows if there is a Mindfulness Meditation class/group being held in the Haringey area? I would like to attend such a c…

Started by Maggie in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

2 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Maggie

Anyone had a roof terrace approved on the ladder through planning?

Hi We are keen to convert the flat roof of our single storey extension to a roof terrace. There a several nearby and our neighbour has an…

Started by NBurrows in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

9 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Ms

Cheshunt?

Hi all We are thinking of moving to Cheshunt I have looked at all there is on line and crime stats etc but would find some 'first hand' adv…

Started by Stuart Marden in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

2 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Stuart Marden

Cat Sitting Group

I am got very behind with updating details of our newest contacts, for which I apologise, but work (yes I know I'm meant to be retired!) an…

Started by Bridget Methuen in Pets (including lost/found)

0 Feb 20, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service