Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,308)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cul De Sac needed for a Short Film shoot!

Hi All I'm looking for a victorian terrace cul de sac that would be happy to accommodate a short film team to shoot for a weekend day in Ma…

Started by Aaron Trinder in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

8 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Aaron Trinder

Free habitat sofa bed

Free sofa bed in used condition. Has blue cover which could do with a wash but other than that in good working order. Would need to pick up…

Started by B in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

4 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by B

FilmExposed Film Club at the Salisbury: Even the Rain

Hello HoLlers Just a wee reminder that the FilmExposed Film Club is coming to the Salisbury Pub this Sunday night, April 28th, at 8.30pm.…

Started by Sandi in Events / Activities / Things to Do

6 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Pav

Free Rehearsal Space?

Hello there HoL-ers, I'm an actor and writer (to varying degrees of success) and over the next few months I'm putting in an application for…

Started by Jimbo in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

0 Apr 29, 2013

Cheap gas cooker

Help, trying to get a really cheap gas cooker for my elderly neighbour, He will only use a gas cooker! Anyone have any ideas where to look…

Started by elaine in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

4 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Michele

We Ignore How Decisions that Determine the Future of Harringay are Made at Our Peril

The key Council document that sets the framework against which important decisions are made in the borough, including planning decisions an…

Started by Hugh in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

1 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Maddy

NOT SO ADMIRAL!

Can anyone offer me some advice please, have been insured with the above company for the last couple of years fully comp and my insurance i…

Started by melanie allen in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

2 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by melanie allen

Paving slabs for free.

Hi, we have some paving slabs on offer if anyone wants to do their garden. They are red and buff and look similar to these ones: http://www…

Started by ale t in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

3 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by ale t

Harringay Characters: Rhodesia Charlie

"Rhodesia Charlie"   I wandered in to Railway Fields this afternoon and whilst there I met Charlie. "Hello there", he hailed me, "What a fa…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

4 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by Antoinette

Call for artists!

Dear local residents, Following our recent post inviting you to Poverty: Local and Global event at Muswell Hill Soup Kitchen on Tuesday 28…

Started by Katrina Gajewska in Volunteering & Charitable Giving

0 Apr 28, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service