Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,077)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a handyman/woman to help for a couple of hours for Burghley Road Play Space

We are looking for someone to give a few hours of their time to fix some small problems at Burghley Road Children's Centre. We are a not fo…

Started by rolfy in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

3 Aug 9, 2013

HAVE YOU GOT A 4.5KG (BLUE) CALOR GAS BOTTLE YOU DON'T WANT?

If you have, I'd be happy to take it off your hands. I'm looking for an empty bottle in any condition and would consider one that's partia…

Started by L Griffiths in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Aug 9, 2013

Another group of seven trees

Came across a little grove of seven oak trees on Hampstead Heath, top right-hand corner near the entrance opposite the allotments on Fitzro…

Started by Maddy in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Aug 9, 2013

Smart School Councils Community

Hi all, I recently met Hugh at a Google event in CONEL, he mentioned that I should post something so here I am! I help to run a social ent…

Started by Greg Sanderson in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 Aug 9, 2013

Disappearing Parking Tickets

My partner and I recently parked in Stanhope Gardens. It was late at night and we inadvertently parked one bay in to the metered zone. We w…

Started by Jimbo in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

13 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Jimbo

CHEST OF DRAWERS FOR SALE - EXCELLENT CONDITION

Hi there If you're kitting out or updating a child's bedroom, you might like this attractive Ikea3-drawer chest for just £15. I especially…

Started by L Griffiths in For Sale / Want to Buy

1 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Geraldine B

Veolia- Bulky Waste Collections

I recently tried to book a bulky waste collection for a Sofa that is not fit for re-use. I've been told that I will have to wait a month f…

Started by Tilly in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

6 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Lou

Any car booters ?

I have an assortment of items that I have accumulated over the years which I now need to clear out. Might be useful for anyone who does car…

Started by Tosh in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

3 Aug 9, 2013

Turnpike Lane 5 Bedroom House to let

Large spacious 5 bedroom house to let, situated in a quiet street close to turnpike lane station. 5 Double bedrooms, large kitchen with was…

Started by Vic Upson in Accommodation Offered/Wanted

1 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Felicitá

DOUBLE ROOM IN GREAT 2 PERSON FLAT (£540pcm non inc)

Urgently looking for a new flatmate to move in ASAP! The rent is £540pcm not including bills (that comes to about £100 on top). The rent fo…

Started by Nat Yelverton in Accommodation Offered/Wanted

1 Aug 9, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service