Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,189)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

exhibitions: Balloons by IMPREINT in Harringay and Crouch End

I was invited to the exhibition of IMPREINT in Harringay and Crouch End. The exhibition called ‘Balloons’ is made up of a series of limited…

Started by Napsugar Budai in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Oct 23, 2013

Cooking For Health Course

Sorry too late for Week 1 - but not too late fro the remaining five weeks: The next "Cooking for Health" course at the Asian Centre will s…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Oct 23, 2013

"Big Gig" in Support of National HIV Awareness

Buy a ticket by donating £8 to NAT - take along a print out of your receipt as proof.

Started by Hugh in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Oct 23, 2013

Abandoned, Forgotten and Lost buildings Photography Exhibition

Photographer Ed Brandon is showing his Urban Archaeology photography collection at Original Features in Crouch End from 8th November for…

0 Oct 23, 2013

Foxes! (Rant)

Anyone else suffering at the moment with this problem? We have been fighting a losing battle with them in our garden. We can't keep them ou…

Started by GillianM in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

59 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by GillianM

Hip-Hop And Rap Performances At London Gay Art Festival In Tottenham

A promising line up will present hip-hop, R&B/Soul and rap numbers as part of GFEST – Gaywise FESTival 2013 music performances.  This y…

1 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Y & B productions

Peter Jones Foundation ‘Tycoon in schools’ awards Park View students start up funds for anti-bullying social enterprise

Students at Park View have successfully submitted a business plan to the Peter Jones Foundation, ‘Tycoon in Schools’, where they have been…

Started by Park View in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Oct 23, 2013

I need to borrow a cassette player with stereo outs

Hi Harringay, I have about 20 c60 tapes that I want to record into mp3 and i need to borrow a tape player with stereo outs. I'll be doing i…

Started by andy bethune in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

8 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Sam R

New gas meter already installed for the newly created self contained studio in the basement of 41 Umfreville Road. They already have 3 gas meters in the property!!

I am so surprised! The property, which has been undergoing building works for months, has now been fitted with 3 gas meters. I am not even…

Started by Manuel in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

2 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Alexander Smith

YAMAHA Flute is for sale

Hello all! Hope you all doing okay, it is raining so much though. I just decided to sell my flute,  the model is yamaha YFL 211 Sii ser…

Started by Yuki Yamashita in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Oct 22, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service