Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,070)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Possibly interesting TV prog on rubbish.

Tonight at 12.20 am   BBC2  Just spotted this, repeat.  Or on iplayer.  "It costs more than £1billion every year to clean up Britain's rubb…

Started by pamish in Ideas for Better City Living

1 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by LSquared

Anyone experiencing Lou Reed sadness?

Feels like my entire teenage years have died.

Started by Michael Anderson in For Sale / Want to Buy

8 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Alison P

Halloween update

4 so far they seem to encapsulate the Ladder 1. Two kids dressed as Lady Gaga (I think) who politely took a few sweets 2. Two Turkish or Ku…

Started by Michael Anderson in For Sale / Want to Buy

2 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by GillianM

Northumberland House Private Mental Hospital 1935

Leafing through Kelly's directory of 1935 I found a reference to Northumberland House private mental hospital which was situated about wher…

Started by Michael Anderson in Local History (See History Group for main postings)

6 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Geoff Bell

Jazz at the Salisbury presents - Sunday the 3rd of November- Our Little Trio

This Sunday at The Salisbury ‘Our Little Trio’, led by drummer Roy Pfeffer and incorporating the talented duo of Dorian Ford on piano and…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Oct 31, 2013

HORNSEY DEPOT DEVELOPMENT - PUBLIC MEETINGS

Hornsey Depot Development Public Meetings Attend and voice your concerns The official council (Development Management) Meeting is on Tues…

Started by Lesley Ramm in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

0 Oct 31, 2013

Free Wardrobe

I have a wardrobe to dispose of. It's an ikea one, white, fairly large and FREE! I'm afraid I don't have a photo because it's been disassem…

Started by Charlotte in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

2 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Charlotte

British, English or Londonish?

I've just had a wee session with my Tivo and the Beeb's 'The Editors'. Amongst the gems in my post-holiday catchup with the programme was a…

Started by Hugh in Miscellany

1 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Hugo

Giant Green Bean Bag's break for freedom

We've just noticed our giant green bean bag has disappeared from the treehouse bordering the New River on Warham Road.  I know it's been wi…

Started by Rachel Warren in Crime, Scams and Policing

10 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Maddy

Celebrate Harringay's schools, students, teachers, children's centres and nurseries!

The deadline for nominating inspirational students, teachers, schools and community groups who have performed outstandingly and made Haring…

Started by Pressdesk at Haringey Council in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

2 Oct 30, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service