Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,075)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For sale - bathroom cabinet with big mirror and corner shelving unit

Two nice storage units, available for collection from Black Boy Lane. £40 ONO for the shelving unit (brand new, was £100) and £15 ONO for…

Started by Elin in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Dec 22, 2013

Din Din Bell Yaapi Yaapi Yo!

No idea what Google's Santa Tracker is going to be, but I kinda like this Yaapi Yaapi Yo promo video.    

Started by Hugh in Miscellany

0 Dec 21, 2013

PLANNING APPLICATION FOR 4 FLATS AT 41 UMFREVILLE ROAD

PLANNING APPLICATION FOR 4 FLATS AT 41 UMFREVILLE ROADThe owners of the above house, who recent applied for planning application to create…

Started by Manuel in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

8 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

How much does an ASBO cost?

Remember the nine young men moved on from Duckett's Common with the full force of the law? That didn't hurt too much did it? Possibly two o…

Started by John McMullan in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

52 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by Hugo

Haringey Libraries Review Launched Over Christmas

A review launched over Christmas?? The cynics amongst you may feel suspicious, but from what we can gather this looks like a good news revi…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

0 Dec 21, 2013

Petition Haringey Council: Say "No!" to the plan the rip down Rowan's Ten Pin Bowling in Finsbury Park

https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/haringey-council-say-no-to-the-plan-the-rip-down-rowan-s-ten-pin-bowling-in-finsbury-park-without-ma

Started by James Ingram in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

10 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by Lauren

New hotel proposed for Tottenham Hale shows Haringey Council still wants Arup masterplan

I attended (Wednesday 18th) the event to learn more about the arrival of a Premier Inn hotel in 'the heart of Tottenham Hale'. The first ch…

Started by Martin Ball in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

6 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by Bob Lindsay-Smith

new year resolutions

If you are a cyclist, make a resolution to STAY OFF THE PAVEMENT If you are a motorist, make a resolution to only drive OR talk on the tele…

Started by sally mustoe in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

2 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Michael Anderson

Offered (Free?): Football Table

OK, I have a football table to offer up. I would rather give it to a youth group if there is one. (Is there one?). Otherwise, make me an of…

Started by Justin Guest in For Sale / Want to Buy

1 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Con

Local House Gets the Gingerbread Treatment

Local mum and cook, Suzanne Charlton has put a peculiarly Haringey spin on the gingerbread house with this wonderful confection based on…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

2 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Suzanne Charlton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service