Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,177)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HIIT training

I'm looking for some advice on HIIT training. I'm starting back after a long course of medication and am impatient to get fit again and to…

Started by Philip in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

4 Jun 15, 2014
Reply by Philip

Haringey Parking Tickets - Tips on Appealing and an example of how incompetent they are.

I recently got a parking ticket. I gave a friend some visitors vouchers and he went and parked in the only pay and display bay on the stree…

Started by Don in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

17 Jun 15, 2014

London has change

Roger Shand hi all I must say I moved back to London in 2008 It had changed so much WoodGreen High Road. And Turnpike Lane bus station wow…

Started by Roger Shand in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

0 Jun 14, 2014

Wards Corner on a Saturday morning

I went to Wards Corner (indoor market?) in Tottenham today cause I've been meaning to go to the Latin American shops and cafés around there…

Started by Jessica in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

3 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Hugh

Personal details on 192.com

I wasn't googling my own name - honest. I was looking up a name I recognised on the radio and an entry came up on 192.com offering to find…

Started by GillianM in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

2 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by GillianM

Need shoes re-heeled

I have some ankle length suede boots that need to be re-heeled, can anyone recommend somewhere for me? Preferably in the Green Lanes area.

Started by Imogen T in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

8 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Imogen T

'WILDING UP HARINGEY' - BRINGING NATURE CLOSER

Hello there I'm really passionate about wildlife. Wildlife-friendly spaces are vital - no matter the size of the space. Be it a postage-st…

Started by Jeanette Sitton in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

0 Jun 14, 2014

Futon and additional mattress for sale £40 ono

Hi I am selling this futon and additional mattress, it's prefect to use as an everyday sofa and for 1/2 people staying over.  We got an add…

Started by Kathryn Rodger in For Sale / Want to Buy

3 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Kathryn Rodger

UKELELE FOR SALE

Kala soprano ukelele, as new (didn't take long to realise it's not for me).  + Cherub Ukelele Mate digital tuner, & Hal Leonard Ukelele…

Started by Ruth Valentine in For Sale / Want to Buy

2 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Ruth Valentine

Birdcams in the garden

As the little birdies have become regular visitors to my feeding station I was musing on the possibility of putting a remote camera to get…

Started by Philip in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

8 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Philip

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service