Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (43,903)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

#GrowWild in Harringay - Mattison Road wildflowers looking good

Thanks to Alison's careful management and the diligent planting out of tiny seedlings by one of Harringay's younger gardeners (Thank you Am…

Started by Liz in Local News and Stories from HoL

3 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by Mark Smith

Cash Point Alert

Hi I just tried to withdraw cash from the Santander cash point near the Post Office on Green Lanes. A 'device' was found in the card reader…

Started by Julian Jonker in Crime, Scams and Policing

4 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

Sofa For Sale

I bought the sofa from DFS 6 years ago and it’s still going strong.  I need some more space in my sitting room so one of our sofas has to g…

Started by Georgina in For Sale / Want to Buy

1 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by Sylvia morgan

Parking bay suspensions for carriageway drain cleaning

Has anyone else got these in their road and if so, which dates? Falkand Road suspension is scheduled for next Tuesday 8th July from 7.30 to…

Started by Angela in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

9 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by John W Leach

Kid's bed to give away

Hi We have a well-used but nice kid's pine bed frame to give away, there's a mattress with it which would do until you picked up a new one.…

Started by Richard B in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

0 Jul 4, 2014

"Housing Project of the Year" for Finsbury Park, snork.

Finsbury Park £220million development ‘cornerstone’ of area’s regeneration City North, the largest development in Islington since the build…

Started by pamish in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

1 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by JJ B

Multi-frontage Antepliler growing

Did anyone else notice that the four-frontage Antepliler restaurant etc is now opening a fifth shop-front, labelled "Doner"? In order to be…

Started by Christopher Fowler in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

15 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by JJ B

Tottenham Community Choir needs to hire a rehearsal space for Tuesday 19th August

The choir finds itself unable to rehearse in the usual venue on this date but wants to ensure the regular session still happens despite our…

Started by Domshaw in For Sale / Want to Buy

9 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by byl999

Faster to jog, at 3.45 it was....

Ran for the train at Hornsey at 3.45, overtaking cars on Wightman Rd, and no they weren't parked. 6 mins from door to door is my PB, and af…

Started by matthew cuthbert in Ideas for Better City Living

5 Jul 3, 2014

Can't pay your gas or electricity bill? Need to change an old cooker or boiler? Go see Joanne!

On yet another glorious summer's day at Cafe Connect in Downhills Park, I was fortunate to meet Joanne Barrett who had come to the gatherin…

Started by Liz in Local News and Stories from HoL

0 Jul 3, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service