Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,247)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A lively evening of Yiddish stories and songs with Vivi Lachs at Stroud Green and Harringay Library

A brilliant evening of readings, song and discussion with Vivi Lachs who is passionate about the Yiddish literature and music of the East E…

Started by Liz in Local News and Stories from HoL

0 Feb 24, 2023

Old Barclays site

I noticed it looked as if some action was happening - I wondered if anyone knew what it was perhaps going to be? I know there were rumors o…

Started by Rachel in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

2 Feb 24, 2023
Reply by Ruth

Adult clothing, shoes, accessories and homeware donations needed! Can collect locally

Hello, we are Philanthropy London a new Community Interest Company shop that has recently opened on the triangle in Palmers Green.  We sell…

Started by Esp in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

2 Feb 24, 2023
Reply by Esp

McDonald's still not replaced trees ripped down

Despite vague promises from McDonalds to rectify their actions, there still aren't any new trees and the environmentally nasty platic grass…

Started by Brian Mahoney in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

8 Feb 24, 2023
Reply by Sarah

Urgently need an electrician reliable and reasonably priced - sparking fizzing noises and smell of burning electrics!!

Help!! can someone else please urgently recommend a reliable dependable and not overly expensive electrician - smell of burning electrics i…

Started by Margaret Greenfields in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

8 Feb 23, 2023
Reply by TTTH

HMC Wheels. Hornsey High Street c1968

Thought I’d share this photo of the staff at HMC Wheels which was located a short walk after the bridge at the top of Turnpike Lane, on H…

Started by Lydia Walter in Local History (See History Group for main postings)

7 Feb 23, 2023
Reply by Xavier

Next Thursday 8 Pm! Free Comedy Tickets @The Salisbury- with TVs Fatiha El-Ghorri

Click the Link Below for FREE TICKETS for a night of LIVE STAND-UP at The Salisbury Hotel N4 1JX. Headliner Fatiha El-Ghorri (THE JONATHAN…

Started by Comedy Odyssey in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Feb 23, 2023

Hancock A3 Lightbox X-Ray Illuminator Light Viewing Box

For Sale £15:00 Any Reasonable Offer accepted Hancock A3 Lightbox X-Ray Illuminator Light Viewing BoxI have a used, but in very good condit…

Started by Betty Brewster in For Sale / Want to Buy

2 Feb 23, 2023
Reply by Betty Brewster

Delicious new South Indian restaurant - Puraan on Turnpike Lane

Just had an amazing meal at Puraan - I can't recommend it enough. The breadfruit curry and dosas are out of this world. It's just opened on…

Started by Edward H in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

12 Feb 22, 2023
Reply by Brian Mahoney

Parking permits - update (21/02/2023)

18/02/2022 I've been told you can buy physical 'scratchy' parking permits from the council in the library ... is that right?

Started by j jones in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

3 Feb 21, 2023
Reply by Alev

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service