Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,237)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free topsoil

Three bags of topsoil for any takers. Pick up from N22 6QH 

Started by Tanyeem H in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

4 Apr 25, 2023
Reply by Nicky

Jazz in May

Events at Karamel N22 8PM START! £10 Tickets! https://www.musicglue.com/karamel/ Venue: 4 Coburg Road, Wood Green, N22 6UJ Thurs 4th May:…

Started by Collage Arts in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Apr 25, 2023

Hollywood Express 3 Bike Rack RRP £70 Selling for £20

Hollywood Express 3 Bike Rack Only £20 https://youtu.be/BF54mfTpd0Q Happy to deliver locally

Started by TopGunner in For Sale / Want to Buy

2 Apr 25, 2023
Reply by Paul Greaney

509 Green lanes Phone Box removal

Dear lovely neighbours, Hope all is well. We have been undergoing major refit of the ex postoffice store which we are hoping to open June/J…

Started by Onic in Crime, Scams and Policing

9 Apr 25, 2023
Reply by Onic

Spare Fishing Line Wire?

Hi Guys, would anyone have 2/3 metres of strong transparent fishing line wire nylon to spare for a little  DIY project over the BH weekend…

Started by Nicole in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

2 Apr 25, 2023
Reply by Nicole

Free movie screening at the Broadwater Farm Community Centre, 6pm Friday April 28th

We asked you to choose which movie from a list of favourites, you'd book a free ticket to watch with us in the Broadwater Farm Community Ce…

Started by Chris Setz in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Apr 24, 2023

Antepliler Kunefe hopping across the road

If you've noticed work going on in the former Vietnamese restaurant, I learned today that apparently it's to be the new home of Antepliler…

Started by Hugh in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

1 Apr 24, 2023
Reply by kotkas

Marks and Spencers Food Hall To Open Where The Old Big Post Office Was - Green Lanes, Harringay

Finally M&S is coming to Harringay!  It’s been so overdue, they have the best tasting fruit by far out of all the supermarkets, great n…

Started by air in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

46 Apr 24, 2023
Reply by Michael Anderson

Can anyone recommend someone or a company to some garden alteration and clean up?

Hi all, Can anyone recommend either a person or a company who can do some garden work in my small garden? It will involve ripping up my old…

Started by Doodle in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

6 Apr 24, 2023
Reply by Doodle

Foffa bike for sale

Hi there, I am selling a single speed black Foffa bike, frame size medium. Would likely suit someone around 5"7-5"11 £120 Well maintained.…

Started by Lynn in For Sale / Want to Buy

3 Apr 24, 2023
Reply by Marianne

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service