Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,191)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A question about cakes

Hello All- I'm thinking about making American-style cakes for people but have no idea what to charge. Would you buy these cakes? If so, wh…

Started by Rachella

16 May 3, 2011
Reply by Louise Nazeraj

painter and decorator

i recomend a fantastic decorator called David powell he is available from may £120 per day contact him on 07791058053 referances available

Started by aj england

0 Apr 21, 2011

Childcare - North Harringay School

I'm posting this in the schools & kids' stuff forums too but just in case anyone can help... Our son has just been confirmed to start a…

Started by Robin Parker

1 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Yvonne

NetNuns

The Benedictine Nuns at the Holy Trinity Monastery near Oxford want to help you to de-stress with ease. No need to travel to Oxford. In f…

Started by matt

4 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by matt

Free Alexander Technique Lessons in Tottenham

This offer is to mark the start of the Alexander Technique being taught at a community centre next to the South Tottenham overground statio…

Started by Jeremy Cassidy

2 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Does anyone need an assistant??

I have just come to the end of a contract and am looking for work.   I am an extremely practical and inventive person. Excellent problem so…

Started by Suze

1 Mar 14, 2011

Seeking a local trustworthy mechanic

Hi all I need to buy a used car and am wondering if anyone would be able to recommend a fair-priced, trustworthy mechanic who can check my…

Started by Mara gardener

11 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Sarah Witwicka

Gas fitter

I need to find a good, etc, etc, gas fitter to do a relatively, I think, simple repair to a coal effect gas fire. Any recommendations anyon…

Started by Jeremy Bevan

6 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Jeremy Bevan

Au Pair position sought

By 19-year-old from Madrid. Bright, friendly, studying psychology, musician parents. Joaquina lived in London last year, wants to improve h…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Mar 5, 2011

Need childcare with school pickup from N8

Hi Haringey I need your help. I live (N17) and I work shifts and this makes it near impossible to find childcare. My 4 year old son goes to…

Started by ryan forsyth

15 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by ryan forsyth

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service