Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,193)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Carpet Fitter Needed

Anyone used a carpet fitter they would recommend recently? Thanks!

Started by Justin Guest

0 May 28

Babysitter available

Need a Trustworthy Babysitter? Look No Further! Are you seeking a reliable and experienced babysitter to look after your little ones? Look…

Started by Ela

0 May 26

New fence – recommendation for Gareth

Earlier this week, Gareth and his work colleague Jamie removed and disposed of my old rotting 35ft fence and decking, and replaced with new…

Started by arwin

14 May 24
Reply by Amara

Refresher driving lessons

Any recommendations for a local driving instructor for someone a little nervous of London roads?

Started by Alice B

1 May 22
Reply by James H.

Chimney needs supporting

Hi  We have just moved to a new property which has had the chimney breast removed from downstairs but the breast upstairs and the stack rem…

Started by Guy Holden

4 May 22
Reply by Justin Guest

Building advice/quotes needed ASAP.

In need of some advice. Our chimney breast had been removed from the ground floor (our flat) and the first floor before we moved in. This…

Started by Paul

2 May 22
Reply by Rebekah Billingsley

Deborah Baxter - highly recommended gardener

Another recommend for Deborah Baxter who got our garden back under control recently. She and her colleague worked really hard for a long af…

Started by Tessa

0 May 21

Recommendation for Michial Kogios excellent Painter & decorator

I wanted to highly recommend Michial as a painter who can be found on this forum. This week he did a fantastic job decorating the hallway i…

Started by Caren

3 May 17
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

Recommending Neofix Development builders

I thoroughly recommend these builders, recommended by a friend they'd done two projects for.  They re-modelled our bathroom, and created mo…

Started by Marian Leatherby

0 May 16

Roofer recommendation

I'd like to highly recommend Lee of LA roofing 07973 738590.  He turned up as promised, surveyed my roof and did the work necessary at a re…

Started by Sue lewis

0 May 10

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service