Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,159)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tree removal

Can anyone recommend a local person / company who can cut down and remove a tree from out garden? it is quite tall but does not have a part…

Started by Annette-Stanhope

3 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Car Repair

Hi, could anyone recommend a car body repair shop in the area ? thanks, Mike

Started by Mike

0 Jul 25, 2012

Can anyone recommend a children's entertainer?

We're looking for a children's entertainer for our daughter's third birthday next month. Can anyone recommend someone they've either hired…

Started by MLBuckers

4 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Graeme Viljoen

Picture Framer recommendation required

Hi All   I have a couple of prints that need framing.  Can anyone recommend a local framer please?  

Started by Bee

9 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by doug

After School pick-up and care

Hi My son will start full-time Nursery at St Mary's Infants School N8 in September and we need a nanny/childminder to pick up and take car…

Started by mrpye

0 Jul 17, 2012

ITBox computer and lap top repairs mac's

I just want to recommend Merek for his patient and considerate help with my new Imac, I could not get my printer to be recognised by the ma…

Started by christina edwards

0 Jul 16, 2012

Leaflet for GP Surgery

Hello I live on the ladder and some time ago received a leaflet from a new GP surgery.  I believe it was in / around Stoke Newington or Sev…

Started by philipjm

8 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by KP

Looking for a cleaner? - I have a very good trustworthy cleaner

Hello, Lidia, who cleans for me on a Tuesday, is looking for more work in the area on the same day. She is very good, trustworthy and speak…

Started by Zelda

0 Jul 16, 2012

Looking for a van to take some garden waste to Hornsey recycling

I've got some branches from my hawthorn that are too big for the recycling.  Will easily fit in a transit and whole job should only take a…

Started by adamvietnam

2 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by tigha

Excellent Quality Painters

I've just had two Polish Painters, Kris (07838409594) and Kamil (07718912420), to paint my hall/kitchen/bathroom. They were recommended to…

Started by EMC2

0 Jul 14, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service